Anyone has an account they could offer?

FrankPL

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had an account they could offer me in this world, W24. I've played once but then I had to quit. So if anyone has got an account they would like to offer me, I would gladly accept it.

Message me at francisco.pl@hotmail.com
Thanks and Best Regards, FrankPL

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Total Posts
Total Posts: 1
Posts Per Day: 1
Find all posts by FrankPL
Find all threads started by FrankPL

General Information
Last Activity: Today 18:49
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Anyone has an account they could offer?
Referrals: 0

Go away

DeletedUser54677

Username: Wizd0m
Password: HotPockets

When you log in, disband S²orm. You'll have an invite to Deus waiting afterwards.

DeletedUser

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had an account they could offer me in this world, W24. I've played once but then I had to quit. So if anyone has got an account they would like to offer me, I would gladly accept it.

Message me at francisco.pl@hotmail.com
Thanks and Best Regards, FrankPL

*puts email on 4chan*

FrankPL

Originally Posted by KillerKommando
Username: Wizd0m
Password: HotPockets

When you log in, disband S²orm. You'll have an invite to Deus waiting afterwards.

I bet he tried it.
Of course I did. Worth a shot...

FrankPL

You sir, are and idiot.

And you are an even bigger idiot for not knowing how to write an, and instead you write and. And if you're even bothered to comment on threads just to say bad things, you're both an idiot and a jerk... and you have no life

DeletedUser

And you are an even bigger idiot for not knowing how to write an, and instead you write and. And if you're even bothered to comment on threads just to say bad things, you're both an idiot and a jerk... and you have no life

Reported :icon_rolleyes:

You shouldn't comment on peoples grammar. No ones going to give you a account.

DeletedUser

SirEwok said:
You Sir, are and idiot

HAHAHAH, He actually corrected me :')

DeletedUser55663

O Gawd, someone's a little angry, eh? Don't go off on people for putting a D at the en of a word.

Now, if they were to forget a D, that's a differend story.

DeletedUser

Sulpiac, dearest... you forgot a 'd' at the ent of end, and you swapped a 'd' for a 't' in 'different', which is even worse!

DeletedUser

Sulpiac, dearest... you forgot a 'd' at the ent of end, and you swapped a 'd' for a 't' in 'different', which is even worse!

....I can't figure out whether or not you are trolling.

DeletedUser

No, as I acknowledged the fact that you could be trolling.

That means you are half way to a successful troll.

Or more like 2/3rds, as I changed what I was going to say :p