Anyone need a co-player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106817

School is getting pretty crazy so i have had to cut my hours down. I am looking to co-play and indoing so learn more about the game. No i am not a noob but i have yet to learn the new aspects of the game (Sniping and tagging). If you are willing to teach, I am willing to learn. We would play on your account and would totally dominate.

Pm me for my Skype
Vaughnaka

DeletedUser79609

School is getting pretty crazy so i have had to cut my hours down. I am looking to co-play and indoing so learn more about the game. No i am not a noob but i have yet to learn the new aspects of the game (Sniping and tagging). If you are willing to teach, I am willing to learn. We would play on your account and would totally dominate.

Pm me for my Skype
Vaughnaka

Sniping and tagging aren't new aspects at all. I suggest joining the world solo, and looking at a few guides in the guides forum

DeletedUser112815

I'm only interested if the account is supposed to dodge everything except Scout-speed and Noble-speed incoming attacks, the co-players are able to tag EVERY incoming, snipe nobles using any option (support-snipe, return-snipe, withdraw-snipe, cancel-snipe), backtime nobles and nukes, send 1 second trains, hide nukes among fake trains, hide noble trains among fake trains. Also the whole tribe where the co-played account belong needs to act the same and only stack against noble-nukes.

P.S. I am willing to teach if you're willing to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.