Anything Left

DeletedUser

I don't believe that. Must've been the ghost of christmas past because I can't figure out a better joke.

DeletedUser

OK here is what I have done... I have come back as DIE so that i can support coob who is on her own... This will mean very little to everyone but i ask you to respect this... I respect you all and will be here to share and have fun with you where I can.

If anyone from the Order sends a single attack against you, Mail me and I'll teach them some manners. By my word, I am honour bound.

DeletedUser

Thanks Dom...

Although this is a war game, I think we have all learned about its many other benefits. I hope to continue benefiting from the friendship and camaraderie that is so important to this game.

I doubt I will ever be a force in the game but I do hope to continue to contribute as friends to you all.

Cheers and best wishes
Pricey

Telisha

Is there any life left in World 6?

I ask this question because I have flirted with the idea of just coming back so I could socialize with my old friends. But I dont see many left.

So what do you think? Should I bother?

Well darling there is deffo life out there.... One being that I am not dead yet on here :) Two being that I have not gotten bored yet. Three being that Mick is now Mikachu and wears hawt pink stockings so all of HIRE is happy. Hstreeter iz still teh Sexy. So we are all still here sweety.

Huggles N Kisses