Apathy declares 'war' on the following.

DeletedUser

I dont give a crap at how long they have been playing, our growth has not been stunt, we are the one stunting the growth of APATHY, we have gained many ranks in this battle, if h0lly expected to win this war, he is far from right. I am not being cocky, the only people being cocky are APATHY as they are that much arrogant to declare war against 5+ tribes and expect to freaking win. To be honest, we have done alot more damage than APATHY done on us as they mainly killed our noobs which is almost pointless, although they have cleared more than noobs but they have not done much other than that.

DeletedUser

tbh i think Holly just wanted to be the next w30's BD how many tribes did they fight off at once ? with 26 members they fucked over not just 1 but around 6 top 20 tribes, theyre ranked 2nd in the world and has only 36 members and they smothered HAM wich holly where in at w30.... and btw everyone thought HAM would be the super power to reckon with... took bd less then 2 weeks to crush them completly ^^

DeletedUser3397

I dont give a crap at how long they have been playing, our growth has not been stunt, we are the one stunting the growth of APATHY, we have gained many ranks in this battle, if h0lly expected to win this war, he is far from right. I am not being cocky, the only people being cocky are APATHY as they are that much arrogant to declare war against 5+ tribes and expect to freaking win. To be honest, we have done alot more damage than APATHY done on us as they mainly killed our noobs which is almost pointless, although they have cleared more than noobs but they have not done much other than that.

We didn't expect to win anything. The point to have fun, war a good bit, and look back on the times. It wasn't arrogance, it was just the will to play for so long against so many tribes. Playing TW for rank, to stay forever is not fun, on the other hand, warring is.

And believe me, he didn't leave because of this. Before W40, he told me he was going to play for a month or two, which, he had held truth to. He told me we would war, and we would probably fail, yet I still joined.

thegodfather-chaos

This is somewhat redundant. The war is over. Whats the point in arguing over this all??

Paladin606

Yep,this is over. Peace is restored to the kingdom! :icon_biggrin:

But not for long! I smell a new target. :icon_twisted:

Llama Crazy

wonder if dfence will be allowed to hold on to refugees from apathy without punishment for much longer???

DeletedUser

If anyone has a problem with what tribe i got you, Please send your troops to me on a SAE.

I will then bury them next to the rest of no hopers.

So if you got any back up to what you say on here, Please do it in game. I'm fed up wiv all your Bull...Storys.

Apathy will, And will always been Honor! That was a dam fun tribe :)

RIP

DeletedUser

We didn't expect to win anything. The point to have fun, war a good bit, and look back on the times. It wasn't arrogance, it was just the will to play for so long against so many tribes. Playing TW for rank, to stay forever is not fun, on the other hand, warring is.

And believe me, he didn't leave because of this. Before W40, he told me he was going to play for a month or two, which, he had held truth to. He told me we would war, and we would probably fail, yet I still joined.

i think most of us knew that he was going to leave at end aug/start sep and he posted this in recruitment thread on main forums two months back. the aim of the tribe was to have start game fun,making the mass declaration was part of our plans. it was not difficult to announce war on tribes 1 by 1 and take them out but that would not have been as much fun.too bad i was not close to them else i would have stayed in Apathy and would have enjoyed these noobish wars.

DeletedUser

Please lock this mod as it is over now and it's just turning into a flame-fest.

DeletedUser

didnt this war end lol ohh yah it did who won ohh yah not apathy they disbanded