Apology and Suggestions

DeletedUser

Im really really sorry for blogging delays.
You see, I'm one of those people that get distracted really easily. If I'm meant to be looking something up on say.. wikipedia, then I will end up going from something like... A musician, to Greek Fire, without getting any original work set done.

I want to get a load done before Christmas, which would be Issue 7, 8 and a christmas issue. But if you guys are sick of waiting, well, you can just tell me to stand down.

Anyway, I am real sorry and it annoys me too... I get really peed at myself for being late, as everyday after school I think, 'I'll finish today' but 4 hours down the line and... well... nothing...

So, Im sorry :(

Now, on to suggestions.
What do you guys want to see in the blog? Some fun parts? Competitions to win sigs or something (I cant afford to give pp out :3 ) I dont know. Just let me know here what you want to see.

I was thinking, what would you guys say to a different blog routine.
Once per month I have a detailed blog
every week though, there is a smaller blog, and maybe, on the once per month blog, I can publish another blog, where other people can submit stories or things in, like a kind of showcase of W51's talent.

Lemme know what you think

Thanks
Your lovely (and late) blogger
Armstrongrv - Phil

DeletedUser

Good ideas mate!

Apart from the delay, everything is perfect :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Moved to the main thread so maybe more people will read it.

DeletedUser

Maybe we should offer the opportunity to someone else who is willing to do a weekly blog? And you just concentrate on a once a month blog?

DeletedUser

well it would be easier for me to do it as suggested above
shorter weekly ones that i can handle easily and a monthly one that would be longer.
i mean i dont want to step down cus i really lile blogging for you guys and i dont want to give up now.
if you compare my issues to other world blogs, mine are longer, generally a couple thousand words longer

but the blogs for you so just say what you think

DeletedUser

I'd be happy with a short and sweet issue once a week. Then an extended version discussing in detail the previous 4 on a certain week of the month, every month.

DeletedUser93941

I suggest Interview me cuz I can't interview myself :L

DeletedUser

Work to get other players to help you on portions of the blog if you can't seem to get them done, particularly pieces where a different perspective could be useful :)

DeletedUser

Some kinda diplomacy blog, With the lack of PnP in this world I have no clue what is going on or who side who is on or thinking of joining.

Basically I'd like to know IF I attack x tribe, how many other tribes will join in?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Some kinda diplomacy blog, With the lack of PnP in this world I have no clue what is going on or who side who is on or thinking of joining.

Basically I'd like to know IF I attack x tribe, how many other tribes will join in?

Are you trying to maximize the shitstorm you can cause for me by just sending 1 attack? :icon_razz:

Phil I'm willing to help you with this :icon_wink:

Landorian

rofl. Yes, I want this too.

DeletedUser

Are you trying to maximize the shitstorm you can cause for me by just sending 1 attack? :icon_razz:

Phil I'm willing to help you with this :icon_wink:

With one attack I want to bring the whole world against myself, maybe that will be a challenge worthy of my attention :lol:

DeletedUser

I suggest what if King boom helps you in interviewing players :D .. he's doing quite well imo ...

DeletedUser

Well, maybe, but I quite enjoy the conversations I get with people, I mean, interviews have started a couple friendships for me :3

And h0lly, I know you would help :D

Anyway, what do people think of the W51 talent showcase idea? It is just something to get the blog more original

EDIT; And you think I'm bad at time.
I've done the 3rd most entries since I've joined, just feel sorry for the guys with only 1 or 2 entries in these 2 months ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, maybe, but I quite enjoy the conversations I get with people, I mean, interviews have started a couple friendships for me :3

And h0lly, I know you would help :D

Anyway, what do people think of the W51 talent showcase idea? It is just something to get the blog more original

EDIT; And you think I'm bad at time.
I've done the 3rd most entries since I've joined, just feel sorry for the guys with only 1 or 2 entries in these 2 months ;)

Numero Uno friend right here :lol:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I meant, in the period I joined. Infact, in November, if you add up posts. I am joint 2nd.

DeletedUser

i think the blog would benefit from more of a subjective look at events, speak to people in the tribes and get the low down of whats happening in each region. this would give a global picture and interesting news. means you wouldn't have to rely on breaking down stats or trying to read into numbers, can just report and tell the story.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I meant, in the period I joined. Infact, in November, if you add up posts. I am joint 2nd.

You promised a weekly blog but didnt deliver on your promise. Thats why people are worried about the quantity of blog posts