Applying for a tribe

DeletedUser

I am looking for a good tribe who is willing to take me in for when I come back to play on June 8th. If you are interested in recruiting me, PM me via forums or skype me. I will play under an alias, and it will not be mentioned here that I have gone into your tribe.
thanks
Nemzy :D

DeletedUser

I kind of feel bad that your application to EMO was denied, but the counsel voted, and it was unanimous. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Yeah, "no worries" guys...

It's not open to just anyone.

It might even be hard for Harlos too, but I'm sure that if he tries hard enough he might be able to get himself in. Well, since it's Harlo's I might just give him the back door hook up inside, with no commitment; that way he can stay in Hate and no one will know.

DeletedUser

I kind of feel bad that your application to EMO was denied, but the counsel voted, and it was unanimous. :icon_sad:

no worries...there is something about that comment though...I cant quite place my finger on it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:)...I will likely be joining a tribe somewhere in the north, though if you want to still mail me, feel free

DeletedUser

I just think that it's a bit sad, that in your request to be invited somewhere, you have to say that you won't tell anyone who you are, so that they aren't embarrassed by bringing you in :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It's so sad that he's not even allowed to have his own igloo in Alaska.

When he started to float towards land upon his arrival, even the polar bears pushed his ice berg away.

DeletedUser

I just think that it's a bit sad, that in your request to be invited somewhere, you have to say that you won't tell anyone who you are, so that they aren't embarrassed by bringing you in :icon_eek:

I have to...