Are our minds connected?

DeletedUser

So I was thinking, something I rarely do, about human minds being connected. There is so much evidence to support it, like people thinking of a distant friend, then receiving a text from them. There was also a experiment done a few decades back, in which some British scientists went over to Australia and showed a large group of people a picture containing loads of different circles. They then asked them how many there were, but none got it right. The scientists then went back to England and did the same experiment on a different group of people, but this time they told them how many circles there were. After, they went back to Australia, gathered up a new bunch of people, and this time they all got it right. But why?

Another big phenomena is birds knowing where to fly during the winter months. How do they know in which direction to go? Yet they all manage to go back to the same place, year after year, decade after decade. Is it down to a connected consciousness?

Going back to the human minds, it would explain the weird but fascinating 'Sixth Sense' some humans supposedly have. Some people can sense things that have yet to happen, or have happened. For example, my mum was driving through some woodland with my dad a while back, and she could sense something. So they got out of the car, explored the forest, and eventually came across an ancient burial site. It was as if she knew there was something there. I think the 'Sixth Sense' is how we connected to this shared mind, but is a sense we have lost over the millenias, leaving just a few remnants behind.

So is it all coincidence, or do we have a shared collective mind we are able to connect to?

Thanks for reading!

DeletedUser

Well the circle experiment could be, the first bunch of people they asked couldn't count but an interesting read, all the same

DeletedUser

i often find myself just "knowing" things people i am close to know. For example, my ex got a text from her mother saying she wanted to invite me for dinner, and as she was reading it i replied that i would like to. I cant even explain it, its like i just knew.

Then another time on 58, a friend of mine that ive gotten close to and knew outside of tw was going to co an account in our enemies tribe. Wouldnt tell me which one, and i somehow knew which account he was on. He freaked out, as only him and the owner of the account knew of the arrangement, and not even council was informed at that point.

Its weird, and i seem to have these premonitions more often when im mentally distraught, up to once a week.

Last edited by a moderator: