Are you Paranoid?

DeletedUser

I am creating a tribe in the English server and am obviously looking for some more members. If you are going to be applying mail me or post it here. Please include:

Activity -
Experience -
Proof of Experience -
Playing Type (Aggressive or Defensive) -
Most points -
Most remembered ODA -

We have 15 current members but I want 25-30 to open the world.

Name - Paranoid?
Tag - To be Determined

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry to tell you this but deffensive is not spelled with a "c"...xP

DeletedUser

Stop Spamming my Forum!!! Actually Keep spamming it, Gotta pass Sonic.

DeletedUser

Fine, I will spam this 'til the end if you want me to???

^_^

Anyway, just to be back on topic.

My Application Form/Resume':

Extra-Extra:

Hello, my name is -Dark Assasin-, and I am the Founder of |R| in World 28(Currently Rank 5 in the World). I have no idea why I am posting this thing publicly, oh well. Anyway, here you go...

I started playing this game on December 2007. I used to play on Worlds 6 to 23, except 19. I have a pretty decent amount of Points, and OD on all of my Game Worlds.

But, then I decided to create my own Tribe in W17 called, The Forgotten Romans. I needed more time to lead that Tribe, so I decided to delete all of my Game Worlds except W17.

I led that Tribe for 6 to 8 Months(IDK, I can't remember). We reached Rank 23 in the World. But, after reaching that Rank, I decided to resign as the Leader of the Tribe. After I resigned, that Tribe fell apart.

I decided to delete my Account in W17, and end my TW Career. But, I have a lot of free time. I don't know where to use it. Before leaving W17, a Tribal Member of mine, told me about a game called The-West. So, I checked it out.

I played The-West for almost 2 Months. I got to play on its First Server. I am pretty well known in The-West Forum. For the reason that I am one of the Top Spammer in the Forum. But, after playing The-West for almost 2 Months, I got bored.

So, I went back to Tribalwars. I checked the game, and got addicted to the game once again. The most recent Game World at that time was W28. I joined that Game World, and resurrected my old Tribe in W17. Now the rest are history.

I guess that is all...:icon_cool:

Sign:
-DA-
Player
W28

P.S.
If you have any further question(s) regarding this post, mail me here.

NOTE:
That might not be a lot, but that is pretty much all of my TW Experience.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your application Dark :).

FHL, you know you want to join my loving tribe ;)

DeletedUser

Many more members have joined, but I'm not at my safety mark yet. Keep applying!

DeletedUser

Member will be posted on British server forums once it opens :)