Area of Control Map - Inspired by Arghos

DeletedUser

Dont mess with dudey the reason he skipped years of school is because he was raised on the streets by the mongrel mob.
ooooook
anyway so i think pks, DFB and Legion should be each given their own color

DeletedUser

ooooook
anyway so i think pks, DFB and Legion should be each given their own color

Do you know how hard it is to get 20 different shades of color that are each visiable on the same map? I might do different shades of pink for each but it's a biatch as is. Come on, at least I made the color for us Pink so no one else has to take it.

Makeveli

I want to be rainbow coloured on the next map.
Please thana now come on i did ask nicely :icon_cry:

DeletedUser13275

Same here, though of course that doesn't quite mean you're safe... As a matter of fact it could mean quite the opposite seeing as you will be tagged as growing space.

DeletedUser

yea...i have a feeling like i am gona get f*cked in the a*S something shocking i played few games like this travian etc but this one is on a far bigger scale i owned the others but this 1 is a challenge indeed.problem is connectivity atm :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

yea...i have a feeling like i am gona get f*cked in the a*S something shocking i played few games like this travian etc but this one is on a far bigger scale i owned the others but this 1 is a challenge indeed.problem is connectivity atm :icon_redface:

Well all you guys look closely clustered in K97, that's a good start. umm, you have a while before you have to worry.

DeletedUser

Well all you guys look closely clustered in K97, that's a good start. umm, you have a while before you have to worry.

dats true * but...i just want one chance to prove myself! from teh sound of things its no mercy out there,only started few days ago i take my gaming pretty seriously if i loose my 1st city i will b gutted lol :(
all these huge (tree)/alliances heck it will b www3 soon
edit :took *m8 out since i jus knew now ur a lady lol

Last edited by a moderator: