[ARMADA]Merging with Lights & Our Long-term Strategy

Crazyish

Your views were that "merging at the first sign of trouble is cowardly" - yet, that is exactly what you did. Or have you changed your views to your situation, which is what most would call double standards. Its cowardly for anyone else, but for you guys, it's "adapting". Right.

It was that its impossible to "organise a merge while sending nobles at each other" - yet, that is exactly what you did. In fact, you did it with a tribe that was making you "laugh" with their apparent inabilities. But of course, for anyone else it would be impossible and cowardly, but for you, it's adapting. Sure.

"As if" you were going to mege because Lights had "no intention of merging" and no "intention of disbanding", because as Khan said, "why would you"? Especially when the terms weren't "very fair" because Armada was going to keep its name. Well, its kept its name. But now, obviously, the terms are fair because you are "adapting", not being cowardly, oh no. Of course not.

Essentially, you joined a tribe you held as laughable even though merging at the first sign of trouble is cowardly, the terms were unfair and you were attacking each other.

You can call that "adapting". Most would call it selling yourselves out and double standards.

Im not sure why you hate the people of Lights or Yoda, nor do I care. But its funny you bring up double standards. You keep wanting to say that you are only pointing out the negative in peoples posts. Yet when Addict made the claim that they had never talked to Smurfs, and for proof of never having talked to Smurfs, Addict decided to bring up excerpts of the Smurfs/Addict skype chat, you said nothing. When Addict claimed Lights to be liars, yet have clearly been lying to Lights, you said nothing. You told RileyDuke that he needs to provide proof in another thread for it to matter, then refused to offer proof about yourself or some of the provable points you made (non opinion ones). In the Yoda/HDR thread, you are claiming Jeckyll to be uncivil while blackbeard is calling them traitors and cowards and yet you claim him to be acting civil and grown up in his posts. If the tribe sucks, most would leave it. Your posts have been filled with these same double standards that you are now railing against.

You are not just here to correct peoples posts, you are here with a PnP agenda.

Pot meet kettle...

DeletedUser

Yet when Addict made the claim that they had never talked to Smurfs, and for proof of never having talked to Smurfs, Addict decided to bring up excerpts of the Smurfs/Addict skype chat, you said nothing. When Addict claimed Lights to be liars, yet have clearly been lying to Lights, you said nothing.

I know that skype chat was lil long to read but you should read lil more cerfully before making statments like those above...or you just want to see what you want to see?

I said that I never spoke to smurfs...and i also said that i never said a word in shared PP OP chat...becouse I was nowhere close to that player so was no need for that.

and if i may ask where we lied to lights ?
Can u show me that...or you are just like Bcardi...we have like zillion mails as proof but...

DeletedUser

Im not sure why you hate the people of Lights or Yoda, nor do I care. But its funny you bring up double standards. You keep wanting to say that you are only pointing out the negative in peoples posts.

I say (or want to say) that where? I've never said anything of the sort. Oh, and I don't hate Lights or Yoda (or the people in them). I dislike the arrogance and cockiness.

Yet when Addict made the claim that they had never talked to Smurfs, and for proof of never having talked to Smurfs, Addict decided to bring up excerpts of the Smurfs/Addict skype chat, you said nothing.

So they post proof of their claims (or attempt to), and I'm supposed to attack this why? You stated my agenda for me, even though its not my agenda. You'll notice the only "debates" I got involved was when Lights/Yoda got extremely cocky, arrogant and provocative against tribes/people who are clearly inferior on the PnP forums.

When Addict claimed Lights to be liars, yet have clearly been lying to Lights, you said nothing.

I didn't even notice this, but, if it makes you feel better - bold Addict. Bold. But again, my agenda wasn't to point out the negative in people's posts as you say, so I fail to see what the problem is. I respond to the arrogance and cockiness against clearly inferior (posting) adversaries, to level up the playing field somewhat perhaps, to make sure the important things don't go unnoticed. Lights and Addict have enough "adequate" posters each to point out each other's inconsistencies. They don't need me to do it.

You told RileyDuke that he needs to provide proof in another thread for it to matter, then refused to offer proof about yourself or some of the provable points you made (non opinion ones).

No...no I didn't. I said he would be well advised to post proof as it would strengthen his argument, but I never said he has to post proof for it to matter. You seem to consistently change what I said throughout this post to suit your argument. Aint gonna work.

In the Yoda/HDR thread, you are claiming Jeckyll to be uncivil while blackbeard is c alling them traitors and cowards and yet you claim him to be acting civil and grown up in his posts. If the tribe sucks, most would leave it.

As I said in, there are enough people in Yoda who are adequate enough posters to point out the flaws in his posts. They don't need my help. However, there is pretty much no one on the other side pointing out the flaws in their posts. Hence I gave my opinion and went out to expose various posts of theirs.

Your posts have been filled with these same double standards that you are now railing against.

You are not just here to correct peoples posts, you are here with a PnP agenda.

Pot meet kettle...

The thing is, I never claimed I was here to correct peoples post. You claimed that for me, just as you claimed (on my behalf apparently) that my aim is to point out the negative in peoples posts. Its not. My "PnP agenda", if I have one, is simply to level the "PnP playing field" when "super elite awesome" tribes begin posting provocatively against tribes who are clearly inferior on the PnP, so I point out the inconsistencies to level the playing field.

Regards.

king dalt555

I have to say I don't "approve" of it because I am more old school. By old school I am not talking Aten though... Even though I don't "approve" (not that my opinion really matters anyway) I have to say the strategy used by ARMADA is brilliant. They're actually accomplishing something one of my co-players tried to implement on another world. It's obviously working too. I am not in ARAMADA, but from what I can guess they have their elite group, and then a bunch of "noobs" or "meatsheilds". This helps them establish their presence in a K without being targeted by every noob tribe in the world, quite the opposite. They get support from these tribes. Even though I called everyone else that was not in their elite squad noobs there has to be a few pots of gold in there somewhere. Every rim tribe I've played in had someone with a lot of potential who you never would have guessed to look at/recruit. It also means internals for later when those players quit.

Again, I'm not in ARMADA so all of this is speculation... I am guessing (yes, just a guess) that the larger players are using their own tribemates to be bashers. This keeps their top players with the ability to farm, and not have to worry about crappy morale. It's all about accelerating growth. Lights on the other hand were the opposite. By fighting each other they were slowing down both tribe's growth. Granted Lights seemed to be blowing up more troops against stacked villages, they lead with the number of nobled villages. Had both tribes kept on fighting they would have knocked each other out of the top spots. By merging they just expanded their growth system.

So to answer what a lot of people are poking at: Yes, you should be scared if you're in the SE. You have not only a group of skilled players after you, you have a bunch of smaller players that are ready to clear you too. You have skill and size against you, and it only looks like a steep uphill battle from here.

DeletedUser

we didnt merge out of fear we merged becuase it was the wisest choice, and personally i dont think i had any reason to fear armada :p quite the oppisite

According to your tribemates, you merged because a group of tribes were going to go against you and you couldn't deal with it while also fighting Armada.

So you merged because you thought you would lose to a gangbang.

So you merged out of fear of losing.

So you merged because you were scared.

It can't be made any clearer. Whether you accept it or not, or just try to apply your double standards again, is up to you.

Rudegar

I couldn't care about what the rest of your post says as your can read my earlier post , However I am just going to single this out, I'm sorry but was the 1st sign of trouble not when we were at war with Armada and our core players were being catted down? or later on where where every single nuke we threw at them met what seemed like an infinite supply of defence, whilst our defences were wasted on ungrateful allies, leaving us moderately vulnerable?...There have been many troublesome times already in this young world.

Anyway, I am done with this subject, We merged, live with it, and no other former Lights player should be commenting further any time soon i suspect.

Cue the replies designed to provoke us back onto the externals.. :lol:

you sent D to allies???

DeletedUser89514

I like you hyun but dont recruit everyone! Save a spot for me! :)

My thoughts exactly :icon_biggrin:

hyun's a pretty cool guy tbh, so are some of the lights leaders, but this was a pretty cowardly move on their part. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Im not even going to read all the pages of this BS, I read the main post and thats all thats needed. Armada and lights both know they where screwed in the early battle they did on this world and now there trying to make themselves both look better by merging.

Whatever there called now whether its called armada, lights or merely suck ass's is a mere joke to the TW community

DeletedUser89514

Im not even going to read all the pages of this BS, I read the main post and thats all thats needed. Armada and lights both know they where screwed in the early battle they did on this world and now there trying to make themselves both look better by merging.

Whatever there called now whether its called armada, lights or merely suck ass's is a mere joke to the TW community

So are you :icon_biggrin:

But yes, good description :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Merges are always fun... Honestly... this seems kinda newby to announce it like this...? Like Why do we care why you want to hug?

@Bcardi... how many worlds do you play now? You seem to start on EVERY world...

Bcardi

Merges are always fun... Honestly... this seems kinda newby to announce it like this...? Like Why do we care why you want to hug?

@Bcardi... how many worlds do you play now? You seem to start on EVERY world...

Umm I only play on this world. And I haven't started a world since W52.

DeletedUser

Good luck to both LIGHTS and ARMADA.

I think it was a good move strategically. But when i look at the fun factor, it would not be that fun. Armada and LIGHTS war would be far more fun. :)

in active

1 ARMADA - With 150 members, spreading will be really hard, however, if this tribe manages to weed out their more useless members, and really aim to play I can see them doing fairly well because of the fact that they do have some decent members and they do have some sort of spread between neighbouring continents. I only hope that they're not allies with the rest of k55 and that they begin by taking out their biggest competitions within their main continent soon. If they're smart, I would start by turning off those lights ;).
Posted about a month ago.
And you all laughed ;).

DeletedUser

yeah but if it continued im guessing they'll be left out by other noob tribes and they did the right move. While they are warring the others are making fun of them trying to outgrow people which wont happen anymore