Assistance Please?

DeletedUser

Except, he's the noob catapulting the barracks of a village he is nobling. You should never noble slow enough for them to use their barracks to any real capability between attacks. The troops worth worrying about after clearing them should be support, which you don't need a barracks to receive.

Well my sitter failed to send the noble out, so for 8 hours he was able to build troops, and its 3 hours there, 3 hours back. 6+8+6+6+6= 32 hours of time he can build up his troops.

Now, go reply to my post, otherwise bow your head in shame and never speak on the forums again.

Muldie325

Well my sitter failed to send the noble out, so for 8 hours he was able to build troops, and its 3 hours there, 3 hours back. 6+8+6+6+6= 32 hours of time he can build up his troops.

Now, go reply to my post, otherwise bow your head in shame and never speak on the forums again.

The last one only takes 3 hours because you don't need to wait for your troops to return before they conquer.

Also it would only have taken 9 hours if you had built 3 nobles, which is a great idea. You should have enough resources for it anyway if you are ready to handle a second village.

And if you have a buddy/exploitee not too far away he can send a noble too forming a train, thus only taking 3 hours. 1/10th of the time for building troops as you had, plus no need to catapult barracks so you can get your own production of troops going in there with haste.

Thats also 1/10th of the time you go without farming with those light cavalry. An extra 26 hours of farming with say 2k lc would be maybe 6 packets? Wow that repays all 3 nobles!

Last edited: