Aurovic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Its sad really.. what a waist and gj to whoever brought it to light. Cheaters never prosper but neither did we being in his 'area'..... Playing in his shadow...

I agree with the statement about nothing worse than a spy is a cheater..

DyLnMaInS

no.. it absolutely does not. i was making a joke. i'll rephrase it.

his life = barb nobling spree

his death = barb nobling spree

actually it wasn't that accurate, since aurovic done a reasonable amount of active nobling. i apologise. was a cheap shot at barb noblers :lol:

thats pretty crazy, so what your saying is he was a barb nobler, yet he still managed to be in top 20 ODA and top 20 ODD of w32?

DeletedUser

thats pretty crazy, so what your saying is he was a barb nobler, yet he still managed to be in top 20 ODA and top 20 ODD of w32?

actually it wasn't that accurate, since aurovic done a reasonable amount of active nobling. i apologise. was a cheap shot at barb noblers

read the post properly before speaking. i know its hard to hold in your verbal diarrhea when an attempt to bash a time member arises but seriously dude you make yourself look like a right ignoramus.

DeletedUser

Not saying I don't agree, but you know what the mods are like. They follow the rules to the letter (Sometimes they take single letters from various rules and make up their own :icon_eek: )

Am curious to know what he was caught doing, obviously Time reported him for something.

We don't appreciate that sort of comment greenie. :icon_wink:

However, the rules are the rules, and believe it or not the do exist for a reason: While yes, some cheaters should be exposed for who they are and all that jazz, and perhaps it would help deter cheating if we allowed people to do so, but then who decides which cheaters are "despicable" and which cheaters cheated accidentally, or through a moment of anger, or something silly? Surely those people who realise their mistakes should be allowed a little privacy, as being banned is a private matter between the mods and the player involved, and not a matter to be discussed on the forums by everyone who feels like shooting them down.

If we allow a bit, where is the line drawn? Soon enough people would be posting against anyone they had a personal vendetta against for the slightest thing, and then claim that they were validly and legally doing so because of yet another gray-area rule, and I know far too well that we have enough of them already.

No, allowing a certain amount so as to facilitate poetic justice would only cause more work and grief for the mods, and end in more annoyed and disgruntled players, on both sides of the situation.

I will, however, let it slide this time. Just don't continue the cheating discussion, please :)

P.S: I do realise this thread is three days old, but some things, as I am sure you all are aware, have to be said!

~Petn

DeletedUser

Soon enough people would be posting against anyone they had a personal vendetta against for the slightest thing, and then claim that they were validly and legally doing so because of yet another gray-area rule, and I know far too well that we have enough of them already.

They already do this now, that's the whole point of the PnP in these forums or at least what it's degraded to for the most part.
Why should they be censored when someone actually does do something worth mentioning.

They have a voice to defend themselves, so let them make the claim it was accidental.

DeletedUser

They already do this now, that's the whole point of the PnP in these forums or at least what it's degraded to for the most part.
Why should they be censored when someone actually does do something worth mentioning.

They have a voice to defend themselves, so let them make the claim it was accidental.

heh, ya that would go over real well.

DeletedUser

Right, evidently this discussion is just going to continue regardless of my warnings. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.