Awful

DeletedUser

is it just me or does anyone else think the new layout is just plain awful?

1 - dunno about anyone else but my TW runs alot slower now
2 - they've updated the version hence scripts dont work which is absolute piss take to fix
3 - its just awful

i dont care if i get a bollocking but i bet most other players in this game hate it

DeletedUser

yup. i had that problem on w50 for a week or so now... still havent got a working version of the table filter which is GHEY but other than that i gotworking versions of most of the scripts i use.

DeletedUser

works fine for me, no issues on either of my laptops, and i especially love the war stats update.

DeletedUser

A lot of issues can be sorted by turning off your village notebook. It certainly helped with one of my most useful scripts for war and it also helped some of my tribe with other scripts.

Don't know why but this seems to be a main issue.

PS: this is in the wrong section of the forum :p

DeletedUser

A lot of issues can be sorted by turning off your village notebook. It certainly helped with one of my most useful scripts for war and it also helped some of my tribe with other scripts.

Don't know why but this seems to be a main issue.

PS: this is in the wrong section of the forum :p

Where is the right section???

I hate the update!!! Absolutely despise it. Been essentially locked out for weeks now. All I could do was read mail & reports. If I tried anything else, I got a dialogue box that read LOADING & nothing worked. Tried multiple browsers, alternate log in locations, clearing caches, etc.

I'm finally back in but only via FireFox & its all dog slow!!!! And my recruit scripts are blown to hell. :( Not a happy camper.

DeletedUser

There are a number of things you can do - It's possible to turn off a lot of the new features, either from the map screen, in settings, or by installing the old graphics pack which they have released for that purpose (I am not 100% sure what that is, I'm afraid, but the information, if not available on the forum, will definitely be offered if you send in a ticket).

Secondly, there is a discussion thread for V7.0 which is routinely read by the CM, Morthy, Here. If you have constructive criticism or things that you would like to see implemented, there is the place to post them. As Mal said, this is the w32 forum, for P&P related to w32, and isn't really the place to be complaining aobut a new version, largely because absolutely noone with any power to change anything about it will see it here.

Finally, I would ask that if you do post, that you bear in mind that every single update included in the new Version was included based on User requests and suggestions. Not only that, but it was extensively tested on the Beta version, and received a very good reception from the userbase there. While we realise that it is currently a bit buggy, and that there are things that need to be tweaked, this is the case with any major overhaul of software, and there are Developers already working on fixing them. If you have suggestions of how things can be improved, we're more than happy to hear them, but if all you have is complaints, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do for you.

DeletedUser67788

I must be the only person who doesn't have issues with v7.

DeletedUser43045

I don't have issues either. But can't find my friendslist :s