Azteca

DeletedUser

AZTECA is a new tribe that is going to start up here within the next day or so. We will have members coming from AZRA in all their respected worlds and other members from experienced tribes.

Me being one of the leaders. My experience: Way back in the day I played W4 I mean way back! :p I then came back and played in W29 leading a tribe called SFX and family, that was ranked 1 in the K after swift destruction of the K and all it's tribes. We were then destroyed by AZRA now one of our good allies. I then joined KGR in W29.

After W29 I played in W36 which became more my test world. Was trying to find a new strategy as I well forgot what I learned back in W4 since that was a long time ago. Was destroyed by the great tribe of Evil and their allies GOONS.

The other Duke has played for quite a while as well. Playing in AZRA in W32. He may or may not come around and give you his bio on playing but here is a little for you.

If you are interested in joining our tribe contact me at esteck1289@hotmail.com (messenger please, if you add me to friends which you will have to please tell me who you are like from TW is all you have to say otherwise I wont add you) and we will talk.

Hopefully this world will be a good one :)

To all of our friends and foes in this world: God speed and good luck :)

DeletedUser

More information on AZTECA will follow when we finally create the tribe tomorrow 18:30 GT.

DeletedUser

Azteca has now been created! We reside in K45 on the rims of it. If you want to join our tribe send Incognito0 or Stick1289 a message.