Back Sort of

DeletedUser

I am back sort of. Basically i will be on the forums everyonce in a while but do to real life problems and not having a computer for the moment i am announcing my official retirement for world 29.(at least for a while) Wish all you guys the best of luck especially to all my Dissilussioned buddies. Well have to go

peace out,

barf

DeletedUser

Ohnoes!!! Graylin's back!!

no really, welcome back, hope RL treated you well...

and yes, W29 hasnt managed to rid itself of the lobster yet >.<

And GL in RL barfy... hope it treats ya well!

DeletedUser

hmm. Thats all the DSL leadership gone.

Bandit and I are still here. So is KC. Tis ok, I guess we're not good enough to be considered leaders. DSL doesn't have a head =) *sigh* :D

We shall miss you barfy ^^

DeletedUser71270

OMG! OhNoes!!! Barf, you dork, you haven't been active since I came to DSL, what's the big difference nao? =P Same as always, good luck in RL =P

DeletedUser

OMG! OhNoes!!! Barf, you dork, you haven't been active since I came to DSL, what's the big difference nao? =P Same as always, good luck in RL =P

lol... perfectly said.. Maybe i should drive or take the train a hour south and kick barfy in the head!??? may be fun.. oh yeah forum silence.. dont want AI banning me lol

DeletedUser

Dont worry gray this break is only temporary hopefully at least.Will try and get back to TW in a month or so because by then my personal problems will have been resolved

-hobgoblin-

Glad to see a post from my favourite Irish American :icon_wink:

Hope ye sort out yer personal problems!

Talk soon mate

- Gav