Back Stabbers!

DeletedUser

Can we get back to the topic of war and less on past actions? I'd appreciate it. There's been little posted about the actual war declaration.

this isn't a war declaration!

and also i dont play under we farm alot, if you were in kea and read the forums there you would know that i play under a.fedward now!

DeletedUser

this isn't a war declaration!

and also i dont play under we farm alot, if you were in kea and read the forums there you would know that i play under a.fedward now!

ah, so your the one who mailed me that i wouldnt get your villages because we faked you so i could take a cluster of we farm alot's villages instead. i see :lol:

DeletedUser

ah, so your the one who mailed me that i wouldnt get your villages because we faked you so i could take a cluster of we farm alot's villages instead. i see :lol:

i have no idea what you are talking about

DeletedUser84667

That's funny, all your KEA pales say you were We Farm Alot.

DeletedUser

i have no idea what you are talking about

you said your A.Fredward

A.Fredward on 12.10. at 04:12
Im in the core of my tribe, in the back lines even. You really think you will be able to keep ANYTHING you take? :eek: Your just waisting your time you will gain nothing out of this if anything you are going to be pretty annoyed of me by the time this is over :D Which it will be in like 2 days after you find out all your nukes got sent 24 hours away to kill a wall and all your nobles were sent to die xD Just a suggestion during wars while picking targets its all about LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! :D I on the other hand im near to many members of my tribe it will take a good 48 mins to stack a village with 4 D nukes when needed c: Kbye !

k3it4 on 12.10. at 04:20
why do you think there are more then 1 player attacking? =/

A.Fredward on 12.10. at 04:25
My bad you TWO wont get far though lol

k3it4 on 12.10. at 05:19
have you found the trains yet? o.o

so you were either on one side or the other of this transaction. did i noble you as We Farm Alot, or work my trick perfectly on you as A.Fredward? (as the only reason i was faking you was to noble We Farm Alot =/)

DeletedUser102579

I've had enough of your talk.

Cant people just stick to reality, and leave the banter where it should be?

Your post shows that ODA haven't won. so prove us wrong. until then. Quit posting, and get clicking.

DeletedUser

you said your A.Fredward

so you were either on one side or the other of this transaction. did i noble you as We Farm Alot, or work my trick perfectly on you as A.Fredward? (as the only reason i was faking you was to noble We Farm Alot =/)

you did noble me as we farm alot but the merge was already under way at that point so i didnt care when you took that small cluster or when FIRE took my k45 cluster, as they were vils that i wasnt controlling or even cared about.

DeletedUser

Whats with everyone merging on this world... it really annoys me

DeletedUser70233

I heard the whole of ODA are gunna have one huge merge a week before the end of the world :3

DeletedUser

Who wants my nukes to his cities? I have a lot of them at the moment and I am searching for a buyer :p

Figoegy