Bam!

lt181

I demand you rename BAM! to Hench. I get cranky whenever y'all stop talking about me :)

Nah, good luck dude. I do hope RMC will appoint someone to speak on the forums for them, I long to see some tribal participation just so I can bitch about the old days being vastly more glorious XD

When you decide to come back to W6, we will rename the tribe in your honor. Even if you take an account in an opposing tribe. Here's what you should do. You should get a bunch of old W6 dukes back, and all get accounts on, like, K99. No old diplomacy, just turn the world on its head.

You can't have the name forever. Only presidents get that luxury. But, I would be overjoyed to offer that as an incentive to spice up the world even if (maybe ESPECIALLY if would be more apt) it were to lead to our downfall.

DeletedUser

Here's what you should do. You should get a bunch of old W6 dukes back, and all get accounts on, like, K99. No old diplomacy, just turn the world on its head.

I could see that almost. pricey, naknak, shevar, hench, cazac..Would be good times, good times. >.>

DeletedUser

RMC, OR.D, HIRE, FEAR are all too big for my likings.

We in HIRE like to think we're just the right size :D but we like to grow bigger anyways, cause in Soviet terms, bigger is always better :)

DeletedUser

We in HIRE like to think we're just the right size :D but we like to grow bigger anyways, cause in Soviet terms, bigger is always better :)

Theres a fluad in your thoughts, The bigger a side becomes, The less effective it'll be. Let me turn world 6 wars into world war. Germany fights the rest of the world, They have large amounts of numbers, told their soliders what to do and didn't prepare efficently or effectively as the other millitary armies, resulting in their surrender and the end of the NAZI future.

In large numbers comes saftey for it'll strike fear in your enemies heart, But logically the larger a tribe is the easier it is to become part of it, Yes im referring to spys. It's all good being large and effective but your garanteed to have some flaus in the tribe which if uncovered will strike disaster :)

In small numbers doesnt come saftey but the amount of organisation and effective stratagies they can do is mind blowing, It takes a large amount of people to make an empire but it takes a small amount of people to create a resistance and a force unlike any other :)

S1cky Dutch

No Hench! Don't go back to W6! It makes me come back too! :D I have had a few offers aswell..

Missing the spare time :(

vindicated

Theres a fluad in your thoughts, The bigger a side becomes, The less effective it'll be. Let me turn world 6 wars into world war. Germany fights the rest of the world, They have large amounts of numbers, told their soliders what to do and didn't prepare efficently or effectively as the other millitary armies, resulting in their surrender and the end of the NAZI future.

In large numbers comes saftey for it'll strike fear in your enemies heart, But logically the larger a tribe is the easier it is to become part of it, Yes im referring to spys. It's all good being large and effective but your garanteed to have some flaus in the tribe which if uncovered will strike disaster :)

In small numbers doesnt come saftey but the amount of organisation and effective stratagies they can do is mind blowing, It takes a large amount of people to make an empire but it takes a small amount of people to create a resistance and a force unlike any other :)

Bad way to put it. Germany was outnumbered greatly the Soviet Union had millions more men then Germany alone not counting the other allied nations like U.S or Britain so technically the bigger side won and the smaller side lost.

DeletedUser9021

Larry, I may be able to find some time somewhere, and you'll be the first to know. But as things stand, it's impossible.

No Hench! Don't go back to W6! It makes me come back too! :D I have had a few offers aswell..

Missing the spare time :(

If we can find 8 others to come along, serious people, it could be grand. But right now, work takes up an astonishing 13 hours a day XD