BANG! Vs ORC

DeletedUser

But for you to assume that we should've made more room doesn't fit, simply because there was no way to. Maybe we should have in the beginning, but everyone makes mistakes and to point out that we should've done something that isn't possible now doesn't benefit anyone :icon_confused:. Not to mention that your wars were indeed with smaller tribes, and less organized. Of course, I'm no genius on your wars, I'm working off an assumption from what you said :).

DeletedUser

Already warring Tari, finishing Aten Z, what more can you do.

BS! 4 of your players out of a whole tribe is not a war! Lets say you have 60 members thats 56 spare! Aten|Z didnt fight back. Plus lets be honest here. Tari wasn't much of a fight either were we?

Hello? Anybody Sane there?? You were fighting god damned rim tribes. What does weak leadership and a lack of enemys in the area create? Common u6s5l think about this... INACTIVITY! You wasn't fighting a war. Don't give me that crap. You had it easy in the north.

Don't go plaguing (Sorry for the spelling) our forums with your lies. If your going to post atleast post something that has some real truth behind it.

DeletedUser

Shoot me for trying to save some space. Aten Z did in fact fight back however.

Get a clue, you have NO idea how well or not they were fighting back :icon_rolleyes:. Nor do you know whom we warred in a larger spectrum, nor how much they in turn fought back. Get a few facts if you want, but don't plague US with your senseless blabber about how Tari and Aten Z didn't fight back, and we had a weak leadership.

If you're saying we merged because of inactivity, then so did BANG! apparently, and if BANG! did that, then you're saying they had weak leadership too. That's just a stretch :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Get a clue, you have NO idea how well or not they were fighting back :icon_rolleyes:. Nor do you know whom we warred in a larger spectrum, nor how much they in turn fought back. Get a few facts if you want, but don't plague US with your senseless blabber about how Tari and Aten Z didn't fight back, and we had a weak leadership.

If you're saying we merged because of inactivity, then so did BANG! apparently, and if BANG! did that, then you're saying they had weak leadership too. That's just a stretch :icon_rolleyes:.

Either my English was very bad in my previous post or you have misunderstood me. I meant Aten|z and Tari both had weak leadership. And we had a shared forum with Aten|z.

Their lack of inactivness was very obvious. I belive in the end the active ones left aten|z. So it was hardly a fight.

DeletedUser29719

And lastly, you have to realize that because the war was so draining and time wasting, ORC and BANG! were being left behind in the dust next to the growth of =HRV= and C2. They had become superpowers compared to the rest of the world, and therefore one has to realize that the only way to come back up in the ranks and not lose prominence is the merge.

I have to clarify a few things about this.

BANG! had never been concerned over its growth or other tribes sizes. We had always been sure of each other and as long as it was 1-1 we would join "any" battle regardless of the size.

Surely we had problems with our friends leaving but we had another option to fill our ranks with active players which wouldnt give us even a rank at that time.

As it was stated in announcement we just didn't want to spend time on something thats not to reach a conclusion easily. I am sure ORC had similar vision rather than aiming to catch HRV-c2-Plight. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this made me piss myself
i know the real thruth!

you might have BEEN a good leader but last months you where gone and Dopeas fucked yp the tribe
ORC without you and steveuk(he's back now though) was crap and we all know it
without Dazanders efforts there would have been no merger with BANG!(both cause she arranged the last talks to happen and uncoordinated ops from ORC side)

We ALL know this so don't think you are fooling us with your BS!

DeletedUser

You know bartesz, I had to haul myself back here just so I could prove you wrong.

Yes, Dazander was very valuable to ORC, and we thank her for that. We didn't like her standing up for you all the time when you messed up, but we loved her in ORC as a player and baron, and we enjoyed her being in our tribe.

And yet, I was the one in the merger talks. I was the one who helped Tim negotiate the deal with BANG! in the end, while you were plotting to steal away ORC players. Well, take them. Take your temper too. Leave us and our good leader alone. We're happy with what we have, save Dazander for being a good player and leader as she is, so please just go away.

DeletedUser

steal away players?
they press the accept button theirselves!
at least our players know our plans!
instead off how ORC didn't even explain anything to their players
all players that joined us did it because they where unhappy in ORC
and i can assure you
there are more!

DeletedUser

My first ever post on any tribalwars forum.

Bart you have always been irksome, in fact I would not be surprised if your a chef in real life (as you love stirring things up).

Dopeas, Steve, u6 and the others have been awesome since I joined them well over a year ago and anyone with an ounce of sense already knows that (in the tribe or otherwise) as they have seen how the tribe (under different names) has progressed in that time.

Now I find myself in another version of the tribe following the merger with BANG! and could not be happier. I've got a lot of respect for these guys and am looking forward to whatever comes next.