Barcelona or Man.U ????

DeletedUser

:icon_neutral:
Posts not infractions.

Double posting is an infraction as far as I know, isn't it?:icon_neutral: I could be wrong, I am not 100% sure.

Also, to stick to the topic. I think Barcelona shouldn't be the ones who played against Manchester United, hence their match with Chelsea was obviously set up! 4 penalities that weren't counted in the match for Chelsea's favour, when Iniesta took off his shirt, the ref should have given him a yellow card. And then he took out one of their players just to cover up for this whole shit ¬.¬ He also, admitted that he was helping Barcelona win, thus he was suspended. Other words, this year was screwed up by one ref. >.<

DeletedUser60981

All I'm going to say is all of you who don't support Man U are sinful, and if you do not feel that they are pure AWESOME(even after last night), then go buy a gun and shoot yourself! xD
Now I am going to leave this thread and not come back as I know I am gonna be flamed for supporting MANCHESTER UNITED!!!

DeletedUser

Man U isn't really even that good...

(super biased though, I've never liked them.)

DeletedUser

I disagree with you all. Manshester United RULES!!! Not only because they lost from a team that was qualified by mistake because of the damn refree =P