Base - Honest - It Can't Be!!

DeletedUser107319

I apologise for the layout of this, it is my first ever thread, but boy is it juicy.

As many of you who have been keeping up with the 63 politics may know, base are attracting alot of attention for their distrust :) In this thread I will share with you what one of their players very kindly shared with me.

Clearly he did not connect my skype name - Ethan, to my ingame name - Ethan Player :p Oh Well who cares :D!

On a final note, I hope this will awaken the whole of 63 to stop fearing base and stand up and face them... after all this was said by the 'gods' themselves:

[/B][5:13:31 AM] Caleb: a tribe 1mil points less could take out a tribe if they were active and had high moral easy.

Hope you guys enjoyed this, everything pasted was real, not that I could believe it either :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was obvious even before that Offend are noobs jusy by looking at their rank.

DeletedUser

Haters are gonna hate.

I have seen all the screenshots and i know exactly what is on our forum
and find it comical that Caleb has gone to so much effort to try and spy on us, when from the beginning we have kept all sensitive information off the forums and communicate through PM and skype.

I would comment on the character of Caleb but i have been told by dark that i am unable to do so despite how true a comment might be.

DeletedUser

I now asked Caleb how he disguises his account so he is not spotted by people who know him.

[4:51:10 AM] Caleb: i never make my own name
[4:52:22 AM] Caleb: these are some of my names

I know, I couldn't believe he was about to do this either :p

[4:52:51 AM] Caleb: c-bun
wideopenlegs
wzrd
keiji101
pigou
garthax
storm2461
.lucky fellow.

Just want to let people know that .lucky fellow. is infact a 280k point player in Offend who Caleb uses to spy on their forums. This is also the source of the screen shots as far ask I know.

Well thats a lie because im playing this account solo...

DeletedUser

where does the question of honesty rise here?
Spies are a must .If base has been able to set up spies in so many tribes in w63 then they are just way too smart.
Not so smart as they gave away the info to an random player to show off.But still puting up so many spies as claimed here is an accomplisment in itself.

DeletedUser

don't want to step on anyones toes here but Lucky did you not post for a co-player in the correct part of the forums?
i'm too lazy to go and look but after a brief conversation with Caleb he stated that you did.

Just a Nub inquiring some details the lazy way :p

That would be correct... but im still looking as i haven't found anyone yet:(

DeletedUser

I Did edit my post as i got bored within the first 5 seconds of posting it and went too look.

but if you indeed have not accepted a co-player or have not in any way given a trial run to anyone that your point remains intact that the source of this spying was not your account.

DeletedUser

I Did edit my post as i got bored within the first 5 seconds of posting it and went too look.

but if you indeed have not accepted a co-player or have not in any way given a trial run to anyone that your point remains intact that the source of this spying was not your account.

Yup:)

DeletedUser

Then there is clearly another source but pointing that out would surely affect any morale? or perhaps damage the fact that if Caleb indeed has acquired information of your tribe that any account in your tribe could be the source?

btw i did think about applying to your co-player thread but i haven't played in a very long time therefore rendering me useless for you :p

DeletedUser

Then there is clearly another source but pointing that out would surely affect any morale? or perhaps damage the fact that if Caleb indeed has acquired information of your tribe that any account in your tribe could be the source?

btw i did think about applying to your co-player thread but i haven't played in a very long time therefore rendering me useless for you :p

Apply! ill soon get you back into it:)

DeletedUser

Apply! ill soon get you back into it:)
as interesting as it sounds i don't know if i have the time or wether i can actually be bothered to start playing again atm i am just happy with my small rim village thats enough for me atm :p

besides your skype name is impossible to add for some reason it isn't recognisable when i try to add it >.>

Last edited by a moderator: