Battleground Continents

DeletedUser

maaslander was down in K94, he deleted because we hit him hard when he joined MI. Since he deleted and turned barb MI have started to move on.. from what ive seen on the map both sides have eaten a few barbs up there. There were long range noble trips from Apoc that were sent before he deleted, although im sure some have been nobled from shorter range as MI have tried sweeping through nobling all of the barbs up.

DeletedUser53573

I could be wrong but a lot of those barb takeovers in k94 were not barbs when sent. Someone hit the delete button and turned barb before the nobles got there. This might not be the only barbs being taken there I am not sure but I know in my case that target was red when I launched and gray when it landed.

You're wrong. Unless APOC-C made their move? o_O

DeletedUser

Why did you bring -C into this?

To take a page from PeterPaine's approach: -C is disbanding. Just ignore us, we're irrelevant. Oh yeah, after we disband we'll merge with BA, and then we're just going to go turn-around and re-noble our way to K0. No need for concern. Pay no attention to the tribe at your doorstep. These aren't the nobles you're looking for.

DeletedUser53573

Because that was the only way that the barb nobles were trains en route? You know.. cause APOC-C is far away... Sorry if I didn't draw that up for you on your own level.

DeletedUser

Because that was the only way that the barb nobles were trains en route? You know.. cause APOC-C is far away... Sorry if I didn't draw that up for you on your own level.

Apoc-C is far away? Wow, i guess the force is strong with mwetmore. It seemed to have worked :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

About what? I know that maslaander was red when a lot of people launched and turned barb before a majority landed. Has there been other barb nobling there? I am sure there has but in some cases nobling a barb was not the plan.

DeletedUser53573

You actually did not know if he was or was not red, unless you multi account a baron+ in IM. So are you admitting to cheating or just lying?

DeletedUser53573

Umm not rlly but o
he could have been rebuilding walls ect n u wouldnt know cuz of nobles..

oda? orly? ive gone weeks w/o oda during my most active times. called rebuilding troops :)

DeletedUser

Rebuilding any level of walls adds points:
points table

Yes, rebuilding troops takes time, but no one sends troops out every 2 weeks, all of the nukes die at once within a span of a single day and then twiddles their thumbs for another 2 weeks.

And the argument is less valid once you get to a specific player - maaslander is easily inactive, while he was in your tribe he was losing villages while not moving troops around, rebuilding walls, etc.

DeletedUser40757

Umm not rlly but o
he could have been rebuilding walls ect n u wouldnt know cuz of nobles..

oda? orly? ive gone weeks w/o oda during my most active times. called rebuilding troops :)

actually, even while nobling, I could pretty easily figure it out, all it takes is attention to details, and good recordkeeping,

argue what you want, but points/OD/growth are the normal standards for whether a player outside of your own tribe are active(signing in daily). the only way to really tell if somebody is really active is to sit the account on a daily basis.

DeletedUser

You actually did not know if he was or was not red, unless you multi account a baron+ in IM. So are you admitting to cheating or just lying?

red dot on my map meaning enemy. When I sent he was a red dot = enemy, became a gray dot = barb

If I knew he was inactive I would not have sent 15 nukes before hand to clear him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53573

Rebuilding any level of walls adds points:
points table

Yes, rebuilding troops takes time, but no one sends troops out every 2 weeks, all of the nukes die at once within a span of a single day and then twiddles their thumbs for another 2 weeks.

And the argument is less valid once you get to a specific player - maaslander is easily inactive, while he was in your tribe he was losing villages while not moving troops around, rebuilding walls, etc.

First pff, I said walls add points... Please Read.

And idk if you know a different method, but nukes dont come back to life in 1 hour.. takes 2 weeks

oh cuz u attacked him?

DeletedUser45512

swordnub another way he could tell if he was innactive is if they were friends
also when you get that shear mount of attacks bad players like him just stop playing and leave

edit to draw your attention back to something you said to me earlier about me 'not comminting a second of time to your tribe' proof?

DeletedUser53573

Why? Did u just noble something?

Even if friends it's impossible because you'd have to monitor 24/7

DeletedUser

Quite a few PX villages removed from K74/75 border.. quite a few PX villages removed from K75/85 border.

K75 is the place to be.. a little bit of ODA and some very easy conquers.. thanks mudge, jmcgeach and kingtoms. I will put the new villages to good use :)
Extra thanks to kingtoms for the all that extra support he has heading to me just incase anyone was to try launching to take them back.

DeletedUser45512

Why? Did u just noble something?

Even if friends it's impossible because you'd have to monitor 24/7

ooops my fault here swordnub when i said friends i meant rl friends as neither have commented on that

also when are you goin to answer the question
wheres your proof i 'dont commit a seond of my time to my tribe'