Be my saviour

DeletedUser

Ladies and gentlemen of W51, Can you help me?

I started the world on day one member of the premade tribe Evan. Things were great i was based in K54 my start up was great! At around the 500 point mark i was rank one in the K and rank 9 in the world but i had a problem what i new was going to get worse. The farms were dry as people we growing they got even dryer so i decided on the 1st of August 2010 i would restart.

Now I've restarted i am doing even better!! My start up has been great farming is wicked! I'm rank one in my K by around 200 points more than the next player who started the day before me.

So what do i want?

I want to be part of a tribe who know what there doing, Don't cry for help when they have a scout in coming! Who understand when its the right time for war and who would be a good tribe to have diplomacy with. A tribe what use skype, have a sense of humour, know how to run operations and are willing to stick it out in a world and not say "im going to wait for W52" when they get cleared!

Are you that tribe?

If so mail me in-game: fordy. (Stats)

I am based in the top corner of K62 so i will consider tribes in K52, K53 & K63

Thankyou for reading

Fordy

If you feel ive missed something else private message me and i will add it

DeletedUser

Well good luck in your hunt, but i reckon you have a few months to wait before anything decent happens out there. You might of got your act together and made you own tribe by then ;).