beginner protection

DeletedUser

I hate the long BP. I think I prefer it over the attack break though. In other worlds we will not be able to even attack barbs. Take away the attack break and the BP!!

olympus

all the noobs and tribes/players being attacked vote for the attack break

DeletedUser

Think of this as an opportunity to control your starting point. Since the attack break will essentially be blocking anyone attacking each other, the world will only really begin after the attack break.

So, in a way, this means that instead of starting at 26 points, you all have a chance to construct what you want, when you want, before the real fun begins.

An open mind is important.

darth noobith

my gosh.... We will be half way to nobles by the time this ends.... :-o

DeletedUser

isn't it 15 days coz it's so close to christmas? and lots of people will be away

DeletedUser

More like this

Random Guy #1 says:
Please give me you village i will give you 5pp

Random Guy #2:
Ok

Random Guy #1:
sent

Random Guy #2
haha you got scammed

?!?!? This will what happen who where when now

DeletedUser

15 days begginer protection:icon_eek: are you mad i love farms and im not going to let you ruin that by making the people of the survers agree with you it would be nasty i need resources:icon_cry:

Why 15 days aswell is it because your a noob and you want to get a good start if thats so please do not make another topic like this again...:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

15 days begginer protection:icon_eek: are you mad i love farms and im not going to let you ruin that by making the people of the survers agree with you it would be nasty i need resources:icon_cry:

Why 15 days aswell is it because your a noob and you want to get a good start if thats so please do not make another topic like this again...:icon_twisted:

I vote you just stop posting