Believe it or not

Longbow544

The Server is almost at its halfway point for member limit. Nearly 50,000 members in first 2 days, amazing, ain't it?

DeletedUser

yeah but its always a huge surge then it slowly increases

Longbow544

check, the server can hold 100,000 people, it's at like 45,000 people, that's still an achivement.

Muldie325

There are 2 reasons for this

1: There is a memebr limit (people want to get in before it's too late)
2: They want to try out the new version

I'm not that suprised

Longbow544

I don't remember World 12 filling up this fast, plus since this is the new version alot of people are gonna join thus, I think this world will be full by March.

DeletedUser

no it wont it will take a while since like i said huge surge then it only slowly raises plus people quit to

DeletedUser

you gotta remember there's going to be at least 10,000 people who try it out and eventually delete account or get deleted because they don't like it ect... happens every world

DeletedUser

45,000 is the higher that have ever joined in the first week and is definitely worthy of a thread. I'm not surprised people are acting like they are too cool to care or that it isn't a big deal though. Conceited bastards take to games like Tribal Wars like cancer to a prostate.

DeletedUser

u guys should try world 10 theres always a surge of players joining and the world always goes offlins for at least an hour everyday.

DeletedUser

There are 2 reasons for this

1: There is a memebr limit (people want to get in before it's too late)
2: They want to try out the new version

I'm not that suprised

Me either. It's RPG without grinding!

DeletedUser

What do you think farming is? Come on this game is just as grindtastic as any other online game if not more so.

the bigger you get the less you farm, unlike RPGs where the bigger you get the more you grind

DeletedUser

here when you get big just keeping your queues fill is a grind

DeletedUser

Without a premium account, just minting coins can be a chore you don't look forward to in the morning. :icon_neutral: