Best and worst

Warayama

Ok, to get the forums going how about this for some discussion:

What has been the best thing that has happened in W18 and the worst thing? My 2c:

Best: INF killing APOC-R - it was too funny, with the conversations that were had with the Dukes of APOC-R

Worst: The merger of MM and INF - it didnt work on many counts - personalities - upon reflection it would have been better to let MM die. They were a great tribe, just too many of the great ones had left.

DeletedUser

Best: TWA & RKNs (later Apoc's) campaign to take the core resulting the destruction of Legion et al.

Worst: The breakup of MIM (closely followed by the Rattlesnake8 and Cal-'s betrayal of their own membership).

DChicks

From my perspective, the deep south near Rattlesnake8's and Cal-'s old stomping grounds, their betrayal was the worst. To lead your tribe into a war they cannot win then almost immediately leave the world shows an utter contempt for the tribe and its members. They certainly deserved better than that.

dukefan7777777

Best: -MM- at its prime, had we stayed put, this world could have been a lot different. To this day it remains the best and most fun tribe I have been a part of. So many great players in that tribe who all worked so well together, its a shame we couldn't stay together.

Worst: Super Sweet stepping down and leaving due to RL, he was a great leader, player, and friend.

DeletedUser

Best: About a month or two after I joined -MM-... Everyone in the tribe (pretty much) got along...
It was fun... The mud fights, having Bella as my meat shield (in game in the forums)... The counting,
the stupid comments included. :lol:

Basically, -MM- forums and -MM-'s Skype chat.

Worst: When people started to quit, and the forums died. Then I got bored and quit as well. You could say
I played mostly for the forums, yep.

DeletedUser53573

Best: -MM- at its prime, had we stayed put, this world could have been a lot different. To this day it remains the best and most fun tribe I have been a part of. So many great players in that tribe who all worked so well together, its a shame we couldn't stay together.

Worst: Super Sweet stepping down and leaving due to RL, he was a great leader, player, and friend.

If this was facebook, I would have liked it :p

DeletedUser

Best: About a month or two after I joined -MM-... Everyone in the tribe (pretty much) got along...
It was fun... The mud fights, having Bella as my meat shield (in game in the forums)... The counting,
the stupid comments included. :lol:

Basically, -MM- forums and -MM-'s Skype chat.

Worst: When people started to quit, and the forums died. Then I got bored and quit as well. You could say
I played mostly for the forums, yep.

LMAO! This brought back the best memories :) Those days were hilarious! I actually looked forward to logging in back then.

karnstein

lol, good times indeed haha
the cakes, the trannies...

most fun i ever had in an online game :)

DeletedUser

Best and Worst is difficult over what, 3 years of playing? So here's just some memories from the mostly SW section of the world.

Good Things (defined as, made the game more fun)
- A ton of FaceBook KnightHood types all descending on W18. Noobs all, a bunch of us are still about and doing well. ;)
- Fun opponents [some who turned into allies!] (AdAnouch! Egidijus! Alf!)
- Big Tribes and Big Wars (TWA/RKN/BA/DS -> UA, TWA/RKN -> Apoc, Legion, MM, INF, FEAR, S, PX, etc.)

Bad Things (defined as, made the game less fun)
- Cal and Snake. I was going to put in a generic "assholes" but we all resemble that at various points. But Cal and Snake will always have a fond place in my bowels for dicking SO many people, especially all of PX and TF when they lead everyone to war and promptly deleted.
- Zombie Tribes. A gameplay thing; Tribe A wars with Tribe B, at some point it's clear Tribe A wins. But there's still some elements of Tribe B, and the "ending" just sucks. Total annihilation is really slow and never happens. Hugging causing massive internal problems. Ceasing major ops / hostilities causes apathy and players to quit from boredom.

Best Moves (as in, lead to "winning" whenever we get this world closed :) ):
- TWA/RKN then Apoc vs Legion
- Apoc keeping their alliance together

Worst Moves:
- MM merging with anyone (S, INF, the sort alliance with Apoc, etc.). Not calling anyone out personally, but nobody came out better at the end of these.
- Legion not joining up in an (effective) anti-UA early

DeletedUser

Ok, to get the forums going how about this for some discussion:

What has been the best thing that has happened in W18 and the worst thing? My 2c:

Best: INF killing APOC-R - it was too funny, with the conversations that were had with the Dukes of APOC-R

Worst: The merger of MM and INF - it didnt work on many counts - personalities - upon reflection it would have been better to let MM die. They were a great tribe, just too many of the great ones had left.

LOL, you mean the "conversation" you had with me. P.S. IM STILL HERE, you and Rudegar were gonna remove me, Im still waiting.

Heres my Best: The push back of INF's former military force on the southern 90 Ks, your push west did not last long and now were rounding third and headin home. (amusing considering the quoted post)

Worst: When Cal and Snake deleted, I was really looking forward to having a front line im my home K again, that too didnt last very long either.

DeletedUser

Best for the World-The early stages Dominant players became dominant tribes and the development of the ultimate family tribe. Tons of mutual respect possibly too much where none really wanted to kill each other after a while. Not all bad but a good opportunity for what became Apoc.

Worst- Overly hateful forums I guess...I have little ill to say about that stuff it is what it is...not like ours were extra special bad.

Best personally-1st my tribesmates I had few sour ones great experience but man was it awesome when I was finally truly attacked. All my plans came together for quite some time. I found out how good I was and how bad I was at the same time. I really didnt want it to end until some really good players got quite a leg up on me :p. I give them props. I never used premium til I began getting sat regularly :) and man do them apoc guys spend more time on this than me...I was thorougly impressed.

Worst personally-Sad when I let people down. I hate any dimplomacy past explaining our purposes and the making of committments. I had to deal with these wormy people...annoying.

DeletedUser

ok, to get the forums going how about this for some discussion:

What has been the best thing that has happened in w18 and the worst thing? My 2c:

Best: Inf killing apoc-r - it was too funny, with the conversations that were had with the dukes of apoc-r

worst: The merger of mm and inf - it didnt work on many counts - personalities - upon reflection it would have been better to let mm die. They were a great tribe, just too many of the great ones had left.

+1