Best defeated tribes?

DeletedUser

Which tribe has been the hardest/best defeat in your mind? :)

beastfighter

Exactly, all the noobs tribed got disbanded/defeated/rimmed/etc, there is still a clean up to be done of the remaining tribes, but you can ask this question again in a couple of weeks/months(?)

DeletedUser

Deceit? But then again they were not even that great from what i seen

DeletedUser

If you accept soon to be disbanded tribes to this list, I'd like to nominate iHate for putting up a decent fight before failing.

DeletedUser96316

No tribes have been defeated yet. Some have merged, disbanded - or were useless to begin with.

Michael Corleone.

Any tribe that has been defeated this early were never good in the first place. Rum comes to mind.

DeletedUser

No tribes have been defeated yet. Some have merged, disbanded - or were useless to begin with.

If a tribe merge or disbanded, for numerous reason. They still were defeated if they were involved in war

DeletedUser

I'd like to nominate -TAC if they count as "defeated"

They were technically defeated, but probably due to failure inside the tribe. Their players left them and some even quit. Not saying the players were bad.

DeletedUser

They were technically defeated, but probably due to failure inside the tribe. Their players left them and some even quit. Not saying the players were bad.

You can't say that. We recruited like 10 of them. They are playing very well :)

DeletedUser96316

If a tribe is disbanded - because of a war, yes. If they disband to merge. No. I know what you're thinking turtle, keep it to yourself :p

DeletedUser

You can't say that. We recruited like 10 of them. They are playing very well :)

I did say that their players aren't bad, meaning they're good :icon_wink:. I said they failed as a tribe as in I think probably leadership, but I wasn't there so I have no idea how it all fell.

DeletedUser105980

their leadership was decent but we had to many conflicts with Org from the beginning