BEST FARMS Post Your OWN!!!!

DeletedUser

lol that village i posted will have about 3k of each resources again tomorrow mornin

DeletedUser

Agreed i am so annoyed. Everyone on the market trades iron to wood or clay at a 1:2 ratio. It is so unfair. Man i need iron, so much LC need to be built. Man i farmed my farm up top dry. woops. I will have to dry it again tomorrow.

If you need iron that bad then make your own iron offers for 1000 wood/clay for 900 iron. Taking the 10% is so worth getting iron quickly.

DeletedUser

Let's find a way to steer this puppy back on topic, otherwise it will be locked.

DeletedUser

Im just starting to get some proper farming runs going as all the nearby villages have finally come out of BP. Oh and LC are being researched. Time to go n00b hunting :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I send about 500 but they all look like:

:icon_cry::icon_cry:

I started breaking the 1k mark at the end of the weekend. Now I am just plain lazy and am lucky if all my troops arent home. I see the rally point and whimper.

DeletedUser

lol that village i posted will have about 3k of each resources again tomorrow mornin

No it wont because since apparently you are letting a decent farm regain its resources all the people who have seen this post probably already have a farming run coming right at it. And I encourage everyone to keep posting their best farms! Plz! And make sure you list the coords! And what times you send a farming run to it! And why not tell us your own resources while you are at it. :p

DeletedUser

I started breaking the 1k mark at the end of the weekend. Now I am just plain lazy and am lucky if all my troops arent home. I see the rally point and whimper.

Great!! spear train from K55 to K44 on its way ! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Me remembers when I was doing 2200+ runs a day...which I dont miss a bit. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I personally can't stand the start up simply because 95% of it just farming @_@ I would die if I tried to do 1k+ runs a day. 200~ is good enough for me =P

DeletedUser

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/4470e15032a9083d5fb615cbaac8c226

Gets kudos for best whining too, gradually increasing his desperation:

homer jay simpson on 13.06. at 09:26
hi i am just wondering why are you attacking me?

homer jay simpson on 13.06. at 17:35
wtf are you attacking with?

homer jay simpson on 13.06. at 18:37
well i have started now, but could you please stop attacking me?

homer jay simpson on 14.06. at 10:03
well im begging you for stop, look i have already started making troops got 50 swordmen and 50 of the other thing dont rememb name:p

but please so many others u can attack

homer jay simpson on 14.06. at 21:07
ummm if i join your tribe will you stop attacking me?

homer jay simpson on 15.06. at 07:48
you hate me:(

homer jay simpson on 17.06. at 19:49
wow nice:p but if i may ask how can u be at so good rank and have so many troops:p? <---- :icon_eek::icon_eek:

homer jay simpson on 17.06. at 21:52
ok but please man, cant you leave me alone? i just want to try be good on this game. please dont ruin for me.. take out whoever u want but not me please

homer jay simpson today at 06:44
oi, but if i pay you with mines?

homer jay simpson today at 14:06
well is it any way i can make you stop attacking me?
like i can help you telling whats going on in my tribe...anything.. <-- Can I demand bottseks? :icon_eek::icon_eek:

cuz i aint gonna quit..

homer jay simpson today at 14:10
please could we make a deal then?

like leave me alone for like a week so i actually have a chance to make some troops?

Last edited by a moderator: