Best troop builds

DeletedUser

offence; 10k axes, 1.5k LC, 450 MA, 500 Rams

Holy cow thats a pretty bad offense to be using.

First off, the recruitment time must be horrible. You have a huge lag between the time the stables are finished and the time the rax are finished.

Second, especially on an archer world you will find most defense to be general defense heavy. Therefore your build is actually weaker against most defenses because it is so axe heavy.

DeletedUser

The offence I use is for a multi million account. I just do it because it's less hastle, to me, the amount of damage it does on an enemy is irelevent. It may take more nukes to take out the enemy, But why make things as easy as possible when they can be so much more fun. After all this is a game, I want to play for fun, not domination.

DeletedUser

Really? You're going to flame me :icon_idea: Oh please, spare me the pleasure of making you look like the biggest idiot on this game. Instead of pointing out my mistake on a post, you have to flame. What more can I expect from someone who's been playing for 349 days (11 months and 12 days), You'll fit in fine on these forums, you'll make plenty of friends :icon_cool: Please, Please continue to make yourself look like a fool, it's rather intreeging.
1) I did point out your mistake.
2) It wasn't a flame, you took it the wrong way.
3) I could never take the 'biggest idiot' crown away from you.
4) That's how long I've had this forum account, not how long I've been playing.
5) I'm not looking to make friends, I have enough already.
The offence I use is for a multi million account. I just do it because it's less hastle, to me, the amount of damage it does on an enemy is irelevent. It may take more nukes to take out the enemy, But why make things as easy as possible when they can be so much more fun. After all this is a game, I want to play for fun, not domination.
I sense much fail in this one.
What's ur problem?
The lacking sense of humour on these forums.

On Topic: I like a 7k axe/3k LC/250 ram build for offense, with the ram count increasing as the world progresses (don't yet know how the tech levels effect rams, will look into that later).
8k Spears/2k HC build for defense, as I find swords too slow.

DeletedUser

On Topic: I like a 7k axe/3k LC/250 ram build for offense, with the ram count increasing as the world progresses (don't yet know how the tech levels effect rams, will look into that later).
8k Spears/2k HC build for defense, as I find swords too slow.

You will find that there's not much damage difference between level 2 and level 3 rams, so I tend to research them to 2 and have either cats or scouts at 1.

DeletedUser

Archer worlds:
7000 axe
2200 light cavalry
400 mounted archer
200-300 rams

Non- Archer worlds
8000 axe
2500 light cavalry
200-300 rams

I don't use catapults too much but i always build 50 cats to cat down and build a nc farm..;)