Beyond Redemption

DeletedUser

Woot GO SOUTH EAST.

Let's see some ass kicking huh?

What's the requirements for your tribe? My resume is simple, I am the Head Diplomat of FEMA, in W12, and I am ranked 185 in that world.

DeletedUser

Woot GO SOUTH EAST.

Let's see some ass kicking huh?

What's the requirements for your tribe? My resume is simple, I am the Head Diplomat of FEMA, in W12, and I am ranked 185 in that world.

Alright. Well we can always talk ingame or private msg on here. Would prefer that above talking in public :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I actually don't care, if you have any instant messaging engines, that would be the best way.

DeletedUser

I advice you to be in one direction only,your tribe will fail if it is in both sout west and east

DeletedUser

I advice you to be in one direction only,your tribe will fail if it is in both sout west and east

Where should I be without you!

People this person could be the upcoming moderator with his strong advices!

DeletedUser

go south west,i'll go south east

And well,if i am disturbing your growth,sorry but it has to be done

DeletedUser

Lost count lol. Ill see who pm me ing and check who got the suffient experience and ofc who will be in the same continent as I start (the same as the tribe then ofc).

DeletedUser

Alright for those who contacted me here on the forum by private msg or who are interested .. the tribe is up now and done so PM me ingame and we will have a small talk .