Biggest Hauls

duel pasta

got a 2k/2k/2k haul and I'm still at 1day beginners protection :D

This means you need a carrying capacity of 6K, meaning 240 spears, because its just impossible to have a stable at day 1 unless you hacked the server.

Now, lets say you have abarrack level 5 (which I doubt also), it takes 8 minutes to build 1 spear (see where I'm going?). this means it takes 80 minutes to build 10 (thats 1 hour, 20 minutes). 800 minutes for 100 (you should be able to see my point now), 800 minutes are about 13 hours. So for 200 spears you already need 26 hours, hmm something wrong here..

1) Not only is it impossible time-wise to have such a big haul, but
2) In no way can you have the resources available for such a large army at day 1

Better luck next time ;)

DeletedUser

This means you need a carrying capacity of 6K, meaning 240 spears, because its just impossible to have a stable at day 1 unless you hacked the server.

Now, lets say you have abarrack level 5 (which I doubt also), it takes 8 minutes to build 1 spear (see where I'm going?). this means it takes 80 minutes to build 10 (thats 1 hour, 20 minutes). 800 minutes for 100 (you should be able to see my point now), 800 minutes are about 13 hours. So for 200 spears you already need 26 hours, hmm something wrong here..

1) Not only is it impossible time-wise to have such a big haul, but
2) In no way can you have the resources available for such a large army at day 1

Better luck next time ;)

You fail! You wasted all your time writing it and my time reading it... He said he still has 1 day protection, not fisrt day of the game....

duel pasta

You fail! You wasted all your time writing it and my time reading it... He said he still has 1 day protection, not fisrt day of the game....

Ooh, I see, I must have misread then. then I indeed wasted all of my time writing it :p