BLACK DISCIPLES recruiting in k85 area

DeletedUser

Hello in w46 my account name is Killa Noob. I am the leader of the tribe BLACK DISCIPLES ~BD~ if you want to join send me an in game message of your application. I want to know experience and proof of that experience also there are rules that every member must follow they are listed bellow.

KING

Killa Noob

BLACK DISCIPLE NATION
CODE OF LAWS

1. I solemnly swear to never disrespect the KING or "any" member of the Black Disciple Nation.

2. I will not tolerate anyone scandalizing the name of the Black Disciple Nation.

3. I will sacrifice my village for the Nation's causes.

4. I will Love, Respect, and Honor every member of the nation as I so love, respect, and honor myself.

5. I will be of any assistance to any member of the Nation in any problems or difficulties that he have.

6. I will accept no other teachings than that of our KING or that which refers to the Nation.

7. I will not tolerate anyone, even a Black Disciple to misrepresent or disrespect our appraisal emblem or flag.

8. I will abide by all commands given to me by the KING and all appointed chiefs.

9. I will not tolerate the criticizing or abusive sayings of those who are not Black Disciple.

10. I will not tolerate anyone criticizing the KING or any righteous member of the Black Disciple Nation.

11. I will not fight against any member of the Black Disciple Nation and will not stand to see any member of the Black Disciple Nation fight among themselves.