Black Shadow

Coolbannana

:icon_cool:this is a tribal clan you would be better in than out!
Reason 1 points you will gain in points you will loses out side it
Reason 2 people may rock us but we arnt for pushing over
Reason 3 we dont talk about it we do it
Reason 4 were a great bunch of guys you no it makes sence
Reason 5 if your still reading this and can't deside go back to reason 1:icon_cool:

images

DeletedUser

i hope you dont get inactive coolbanana,you did it last time in w16 and failed yourself,you wouldnt want your own tribe to die in the dirt now,would you?

Coolbannana

lol if i see you in the feild of war your be the one om your knees praying not to slip in my skins!

DeletedUser

oh well,i dont know where you are,so we may not have war,but if we do,i;m going to make sure your tribe DOES die in the dirt

Coolbannana

Join get in early you we can help with strats

email me and ill get you in just get over the 100 mark on points then join us and together a thousand 10000 points is not imposible:icon_cool: my village is (575|729) we have members spred all over world 33

Coolbannana

lol i'll be looking out for you in the field of war if your lucky maybe i just farm you hehe

DeletedUser

Why is your tribe spread all over world 33? Isn't it better to maybe stick to a few continents, so that your members can actually support each other?

Coolbannana

we have good support and Alliences which is not for telling here but join and your find good support we have close to 50 members and growing 20 or so in K75 about 10 i think in K76 and growing K69 members growing fast and spreding else where

I believe in farming the hole map if you stay just in one small and close not spreading you get crushed

If you think i'm maybe right seach my name out on W33 send me a mail in game and ask for an Inviet and i'll send one if you join and find your not close i find you support fast your not on your own here ever for long so better in than out