Blogger Wanted!

DeletedUser

uncle_sam_tw1.png

Your world needs You! The TW Blog staff is looking for a blogger for your world. Any interested candidate should be:

1. A capable writer
2. A clean record ingame and on the forum
3. Knowledgeable about your world's politics
4. Well-respected by your world peers

Please read the Blogger Code of Conduct found here for detailed information on what we are looking for and what is required of the blog staff.

Make your world a better place. Click here to apply today!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would like to nominate myself for this role. my credentials are awesome, lots of infractions but not one of them were deserved lmao. am also probably the most respected player on the game, i taught allos how to play, i also taught drama diplomacy. some might say i am god :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i would like to nominate myself for this role. my credentials are awesome, lots of infractions but not one of them were deserved lmao. am also probably the most respected player on the game, i taught allos how to play, i also taught drama diplomacy. some might say i am god :icon_wink:

My vote goes to Shango.

DeletedUser

You got my vote :D

DeletedUser

I am leader of (bandit) and put myself forward for adoption.

DeletedUser

Fev, my vote goes to you xD

Your avatar is gross but thanks. I now have more votes than any other contenders here. I also know the difference between 'lose' and 'loose', which is more than 99.9% of TW players (bandit)

DeletedUser

Your avatar is gross but thanks. I now have more votes than any other contenders here. I also know the difference between 'lose' and 'loose', which is more than 99.9% of TW players (bandit)

Its not gross.
I would call it "mysterious"
:D

DeletedUser

If you want to apply, Please apply via the Link in Jehosophat's Post.

Thank You,

Kris.