Bloggers?

DeletedUser

Whats happening to TW bloggers? Starting to miss them.. hardly any around now! I want one on this world!!

DeletedUser

From my experience, it seems that very few of the existing bloggers actually make posts for their worlds any-more, let alone start blogging for new ones.

Also the application process is fairly long.

DeletedUser

Well with us all paying PP and what not we should get it back as a service.. Personal opinion...

DeletedUser

No one wants to blog anymore, most bloggers get flamed unless they put it an unreasonable amount of effort.

DeletedUser

No one wants to blog anymore, most bloggers get flamed unless they put it an unreasonable amount of effort.

Agree with them getting flamed etc, but that can be simply avoided by putting them in closed threads etc..

DeletedUser71925

From my experience, it seems that very few of the existing bloggers actually make posts for their worlds any-more, let alone start blogging for new ones.

Also the application process is fairly long.

The application process isn't to bad now. I was speaking to Tiff about it, and she said they were happy to have anyone come on board as long as they fit the requirements. I don't think they're as selective as they once were.

An Bhoran

It's a lot of work for someone to keep up doing a blog regularly.

And the fact so many people can't play the game like actual grown up means they get flamed to death by morons with no social skills.

DeletedUser

I'm sure a lot of people would like to do it.. For the free PP but instead of being strict in the processes take on few people who are ok.. but willing? and show them how to do it? ...

DeletedUser71925

I'm sure a lot of people would like to do it.. For the free PP but instead of being strict in the processes take on few people who are ok.. but willing? and show them how to do it? ...

But they don't just want people who are doing it for the PP. They want the person to earn it, by putting in the effort. That's why they're required to blog every week, or at least once a month (though nobody follows this standard anymore) with the longer interval, meaning a better piece of work.

However, the externals are dead on the older worlds, therefore the bloggers have an even greater excuse to quit. Imagine trying to blog on W1, W42, or W50 (just to give a few examples). Once they quit, they don't come back to blog on other worlds, hence the shortage of bloggers.

DeletedUser

Well they obviously will put in the effort if given the PP otherwise they'll just look idiots:D And will be flamed for sure... I just think it's something the Staff should look into!

DeletedUser71925

Well they obviously will put in the effort if given the PP otherwise they'll just look idiots:D And will be flamed for sure... I just think it's something the Staff should look into!

Well, the offer is already on the tables. You must simply apply. Tiff said they were always happy to have applicants...which I take as a sign of "we don't have applicants".

DeletedUser

I would blog, as im actually quite talented at writing, however i tend to work in spurts, and can be extremly biased.

DeletedUser

We will take it! Someone get this player a blog!

No, when i mean biased i mean excessively biased. I also have a superiority complex. Those two dont mix well mind you :p We will see, if no one takes it up i may apply.

DeletedUser71925

I applied once, but I wasn't accepted (probably because of the age rule at the time). I would apply but I still have 4 months of school left and I fear I may not be able to keep up with playing and blogging. It has to be one or the other for now.