Blue Band League Recruiting

DeletedUser

Welcome, Honour and protection for all!

We are a tribe dedicated to the production of our members, defense, and prosperity. We are always looking for new members and will accept almost anyone. As a developing tribe, we expect true loyalty and an active set of reliable members. We are always eligible to accepting possible merges of smaller tribes into ours, however we are not interested in becoming part of a family at this present time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment

New members: Yes | Limited | No

At this stage of the game, we are always looking for new and active members that are looking for a new tribe with friendly members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diplomacy:

Always looking for Allies and Naps.

Allies/NAPs: None (We are always prepared to discuss an alliance)

Enemies: Unknown at this moment of time.

Family tribes:

Family: None
Merges: None

At this developing stage we are not interested in any form of merge or family creation. However we will be prepared to discuss agreements related to this matter as we are always ready to listen.

Scouting:

Within this tribe, scouting is seen as a serious threat and is not taken lightly. As a tribe, we will counter attack whenever possible as the protection of our members is our priority.

Refugees:

If anyone sees a refugee within this tribe, don't feel afraid to inform us, we will take necessary action. This tribe higly dislikes all refugees and will instantly dismiss them. It will be then our duty to help wipeout these insignificant people upon tribalwars and leave them for dead.

We come. We see. We conquor. We strike Fear in your heart.
Without mercy. Without remorse.
These are the rules we live by.
These are the rules you die by.
Live in Fear. Die in Fear.
Leader: Ardongne
Diplomat: Ardongne
Commander: Frogo

DeletedUser

You're new to this, aren't you?

A K is a continent. Good tribes are based in and around the same continent, to make it quick and easy to support people within your tribe.

DeletedUser

Yes, so you are in Kontinent 25, but it'll be useless if they are based somewhere like K94 for example, because that way it is easier for you to get attacked.

DeletedUser

oic thats placed by luck is it? or do they choose to be there?

DeletedUser

so can i join ur tribe? i got abt 1hour here for my resources to pile up so i can upgrade my village centre to level3

DeletedUser

Look on Continent tribes, under ranking. See if there are any tribes there that take your fancy, and see if they would be interested in letting you join.

DeletedUser

You could always not reply to one of these posts, but write one saying that you want to join a strong tribe in K25.