BMM in K44-Recruiting

DeletedUser

The Bald Mountain Militia in K44 is looking for active players! We are currently #1 on K44 with 96 members and are looking for more. Please contact Baldmtnguru or Furyslicer for an invitation!

DeletedUser806

Did you see that there is a "Tribes Looking For Members W5" forum that is specifically designed for this type of post?

DeletedUser4596

This is politics so it does belong here too. The line that goes "We are currently #1 on K44 with 96 members ...." is propaganda.

DeletedUser2816

This is politics so it does belong here too. The line that goes "We are currently #1 on K44 with 96 members ...." is propaganda.

You are a huge tool.

This goes in the area most appropriate. And actually, this pertains far more to tribes recruiting than it does to politics and prop.

For example, if they were going to war. Then it would belong. But no, in this case, you are completely wrong. This is not politics, and does not belong here.

DeletedUser

It is for in the W5 Tribes & Members but it belongs here to for the way he wrote it out:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, I was under the impresision that it was a bit misplaced.
But I'm in that tribe, and the leader is really, really good:)
(Though we do have have a sister tribe which I am trying to get rid off) :lol:

Deleted User - 3135

Bloodhood flames you!!! Flame, flame, flame, flame... you noob!!! Flame...