Books?

DeletedUser

meh, i read rarely, would rather play a nice FPS than read. In the summertime, Im not indoors much, except to check this darn game. I work, spend time with the gf, and play paintball :p. I think ill be getting a bike (motorcycle) this summer, so ill be on that quite a bit....in summary, not much time for books.

DeletedUser

darren shan is good pity there gonna kill the vampire series via making a movie

the cherub books are good for teenagers

DeletedUser

darren shan is good pity there gonna kill the vampire series via making a movie

the cherub books are good for teenagers

The demon series isn't too bad either, although it's very simply written (for children and young teenagers), I found them to be enjoyable stories

DeletedUser

Alright I am not gay but my gf got me into twilight and I am hooked

DeletedUser

Has anyone read anthony Kiedis autobiography just started and its something else.....

DeletedUser

Has anyone read anthony Kiedis autobiography just started and its something else.....

oh yeah that was amazing...his life was absolutely terrible, doing drugs from like 8 onwards, with flea trying to get him out all the time...

read just about every star wars book ever, LoTR too...the eragon books arent bad...
i read a lot

DeletedUser

Anyone read any Raymond E. Feist? He's my favourate author, I've read every single book he's ever written

DeletedUser

:)

Was awesome, but I tried the next one in the Saga and found it quite dull in comparison.

:icon_eek: really? I quite enjoyed Silverthorn... I got completely sucked in by Magician and kept going until I had read everything. I keep an eye out now for any new releases as well and buy them as soon as I can.

Other authors I enjoy:

Janny Wurts
David Gemmell (RIP)
Garth Nix
George R.R. Martin

Basically I'm a fantasy loving nerd :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Drattuts confuses me. He's a crazy drug abusing child that reads plenty of books and can spell the most complex of words... WTF?