Bot Protection

DeletedUser79686

Hello All,

Bot Protection

I'm hoping someone can explain to me what this is?
will this effect a snipe?
will we be able to back time?
or will this bot protection pop up and interfere with playing?
It has came up a few times for several of us when sending out a attack...this better not happen
when sending a train.....:icon_evil:

Any given info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Queeny

DeletedUser95829

It always seems to be limited when I am playing... Has happened three times so far, usually when I am performing lots of tasks like looking at player ranks then tribe member ranks then continental ranks and then continental tribes then BOOM Bot Protection >:)

DeletedUser

Happens to me all the time while farming. I've had it at least 7-8 times since the world has started.

I can totally see it interfering with sniping and causing a loss of a village though. Not cool...:icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah I have had same as liberty, when i'm quickly performing lots of commands at once I get it popping up, just when arranging your trains don't do it too fast ;)

DeletedUser50750

i always get this but never happened to me while sniping/backtiming

DeletedUser

I think that it goes away once nobles start to come out.

It is just there for start-up so people dont have bots farm for them all night.

DeletedUser

I got bot protection a couple times on my first day - before I even had any troops :icon_eek:
Its a regular annoyance - I get everything set up and then realize: "Bot Protection" on every single tab... sigh...

DeletedUser

Happens to me all the time while farming. I've had it at least 7-8 times since the world has started.

I can totally see it interfering with sniping and causing a loss of a village though. Not cool...:icon_neutral:

This^. And I've only had it happen to me maybe 4 or 5 times in the past whilst sending a train, and maybe once while sniping.

DeletedUser79686

So seems everyone is annoyed with it.
but no real info on whats going to happen with it in the long run...:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Well you would like real info on the subject i would suggest posting it in the correct section. This one might be better.. Questions

DeletedUser79686

Thanks Cracker :icon_smile:

I tend to get lost in here sometimes.
Glad you gave me the direct forum/thread, could of took
me some to find it....hahaha

ok im gonna copy paste then to save work also.

many thanks
Q.G.

DeletedUser

No problem, its what i am here for. Hope you find the answers you are looking for.