Bounty

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

if it is legal, I will reward whoever rims topat with 5k pp :eek:

offer doesn't apply to his tribemates, you should dismiss him on principle alone if you had any integrity at all :|

DeletedUser120113

if it is legal, I will reward whoever rims topat with 5k pp :eek:

offer doesn't apply to his tribemates, you should dismiss him on principle alone if you had any integrity at all :|

Please send me the PP for doing this.

Deleted User - 4669627

good to see you Hybrid :cool:
idk what tribe anybody is in, but apparently topat is duke so doubt you would be in his tribe
(barney fife wasn't sheriff of Mayberry, Andy Griffith was)
maybe I should just send you the pp now ;)

sorry yoda, need the deed done 1st :(
but then how are you assured to be paid?

1. https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/lies-i-have-told.258739/

when you invite people in tw forums to accuse you of lying, surely somebody is going to call you out, this is tw after all, nobody needs an invitation to flame you
yet nobody replied with a real accusation o_O

2. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B79mYMC2olRLQW03T01kcThQR0U/view?usp=drivesdk

if I played, I'd just rim him myself, it's just topat :p
only reason pp has worth to you is cuz you play
since I don't, it's worthless to me, but it is there, why not put it into circulation performing a community service?

DeletedUser93439

Well... In essence paying people to rim someone is illegal competition as per the rules:

Premium Points or money may not be offered as a reward for any in-game activity that affects another player or that may incite attacks or actions towards other players. An example of this is a contest to see who can gain the most opponents defeated score

Then again, those are the "Game Rules" so they don't universally apply to the external forum. However I think it is safe to say that that section does apply as it covers a 'marketing' aspect of selling/buying accounts.
So realistically speaking, you could be banned for this. Though you do not play the world, which would presumably leave two options for you: nothing really happens or you receive a ban from the game altogether (perhaps including forums).
The person "winning" this prize may be punished as well due to knowingly participating in an activity which the game rules designate as being illegal. With probably the victims account reinstated altogether.

So ye... that's my thoughts about this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

thank you cry me & Marcus

mod can close thread, no bounty :(

just have to be content with exposing him as an unapologetic racist

guess that is why he never shared his ingame name, he knew it wouldn't be long till he gave the community valid reason to hate him

Deleted User - 4669627

lol

so nn is only responsible for their own posts

DeletedUser120807

For the record, I will always reward anyone who rims Al Swearengen or Roel (Marcus the Mad) on any world! A double bonus is in effect!!
2000px-Villianc_transparent_background.svg15b5c.png