Brains

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm in TAOW. One of the many tribes that was attacking Brains and now R999. It's very unlikely that any Brains members will be allowed into Class considering they were at war :p Anyway as far as I'm concerned they got beaten in a war.

kalkoenvet

Hi, I'm in TAOW. One of the many tribes that was attacking Brains and now R999. It's very unlikely that any Brains members will be allowed into Class considering they were at war :p Anyway as far as I'm concerned they got beaten in a war.

You take care of my wife well, yeah?

DeletedUser105552

TAOW was at war with Brains, i didn't know that nor was told about that. The odd attack here and there maybe, but nothing serious. However we wouldn't have know that anyways, due to the lack of leadership.

The leadership is what messed about with us, I broke away and others wanted to come with me. So we formed R999, and regrouped the better players from Brains. The leadership run to Class, Class recruited them even though you was at war with them? They have even told your Leaders they will not kick, and you done nothing about. What that make TAOW?

However Class are another bunch of **** especially there leader. but meh Time to have fun again, starting with class just because they are class!

DeletedUser61336

TAOW was at war with Brains, i didn't know that nor was told about that. The odd attack here and there maybe, but nothing serious. However we wouldn't have know that anyways, due to the lack of leadership.

Untrue, as TAOW had submitted a declaration of war. You just didn't look hard enough.

The leadership is what messed about with us, I broke away and others wanted to come with me. So we formed R999, and regrouped the better players from Brains. The leadership run to Class, Class recruited them even though you was at war with them? They have even told your Leaders they will not kick, and you done nothing about. What that make TAOW?

To be fair, Lost Oliver was part of one of the biggest families late game on W19. Class got nothing special at all in taking them in. As for what they plan on doing, that's on a need-to-know basis, which you don't need to know.

However Class are another bunch of **** especially there leader. but meh Time to have fun again, starting with class just because they are class!

I cannot speak about Class, as I know too little about them, care to inform us? :p

DeletedUser

Untrue, as TAOW had submitted a declaration of war. You just didn't look hard enough.

To be fair, Lost Oliver was part of one of the biggest families late game on W19. Class got nothing special at all in taking them in. As for what they plan on doing, that's on a need-to-know basis, which you don't need to know.

I cannot speak about Class, as I know too little about them, care to inform us? :p

It doesn't matter who we are. What matters is our plan. No one cared who i was until i got my avatar.

DeletedUser85711

the rim would go more unoticed if you didnt send fakes at a bunch of random members to remind them you were around :p

Ah well. I'm sure his scouts ended up like he usually does on worlds.

DeletedUser

Brains got disbanded because there were problems with leadership. That's about it.