Bring Back D2D but a new one.

DeletedUser

CB= a group of spammer/elite world 11 players who worked together and owned a few small tribes and we started the whole bransen era which you wouldn't know about and be thankful you don't

DeletedUser

oh Winzora started it then i joined then Wallam Drod222/jabk13 Scarry Poppins Weiya and Renegade23/Lone Wolf(i think thats all) joined then the guy bransen wanted in and we wouldn't let him so it started this little flame war and we attacked him in game and he tried to get me and winzora to kill each other and we just played with him for a bit good times...

Wallam

oh Winzora started it then i joined then Wallam Drod222/jabk13 Scarry Poppins Weiya and Renegade23/Lone Wolf(i think thats all) joined then the guy bransen wanted in and we wouldn't let him so it started this little flame war and we attacked him in game and he tried to get me and winzora to kill each other and we just played with him for a bit good times...

Basically Winzora had the idea of a team of cyber bullies. But that was more of an in game thing where we would launch on people that annoyed us on the forums.

I started D2D as a group of the most active people on the forums, it turned into a spam team in the end with us clocking up a massive post count between ourselves in a very short period of time. W11 used to have very few posters and the forums were dead. The spam team was an idea to revive it as such, at least people were talking right? Even if it was the same people.

In the end, I believe we achieved our aim to make to forum a lot more active, a few people left such as Weiya, Galum became a mod, I left a bit later and so D2D gradually deformed. Still the forum, dominance we had during those few months, was absolutly huge. All of those guys in D2D were really good friends of mine and great people.

Whilst I cant and dont endorse D2D anymore, I can still state that I am happy to see my old friends reforming into another group. :)

Oh and the members were:

- Wallam
- Weiya
- Galum
- Scary Poppins
- LoneWolf 19 (or maybe it was renegade)
- Jbak/Drod
- I think Winzora was in there at the end too :)

Still that period was a lot of fun and most of those guys made it that for me, so thanks :)!

Last edited: