BUG- points are wrong

DeletedUser762

i counted how many points i should have and it turns out to be 1 more point than i actually have

i know it's only 1 point and i don't really care, but it's a bug that could be fixed

DeletedUser

no it isnt decimals. is a major glitch in the points system.

which can cause problems with attacks due to the morale factor.

DeletedUser2

1 point makes no difference (I'm not sure exactly where the point is missing, but I'm sure it will be fixed).

And it's not a major glitch. I'm sure it's not even a real bug, but only a display bug.
Right now we've turned off the real-time-update of points. The points are updated once every hour.
We've done that for the moment because it reduces the serverload a lot and speeds up the server that has been running a bit slow for a while.
It doesn't mean that the points aren't used right for morale calculation. They are just not displayed and calculated for the players.

DeletedUser

Emperor Bij said:
i counted how many points i should have and it turns out to be 1 more point than i actually have

i know it's only 1 point and i don't really care, but it's a bug that could be fixed

I'm suprised no one has pointed this out but maybed you added it wrong... or it could be that you were building something at the time, maybe something to consider?

DeletedUser762

no, i definitely added them correctly

hoodoo is right, because they recently changed it to support so many new players

DeletedUser

major glitch = effecting everyones game play.

i can fully udnerstand disabling live updates to reduce server stress and increase speed. and that is great for most games where point just tally the rankings.

and even if it is calculating morale correctly on the points during a live attack that is good also.

but the fact the simulator is using ourdated points means it is showing the wrong morale for lots of people and their losses of troops could be greater than planned for.

not saying increase the live updates, but link the simulator with the real-time points so people can use it properly.

i would hope people use the simulator to test each attack before sending it....if not and people are just aimlessly sending attacks...then i guess it doesnt matter that i do.
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser137

well unless someone is catapulting the target then points can only go up, if you send troops knowing they won on sim on lower points then you can almost be certain they will win on higher points.

Deleted User - 3135

its gd tht it updates every hour as it doesnt really change that much
i noticed that my computer was getting really slowq on this site and it was getting annoying
lol