Request Bulk and cascade fix request

DeletedUser

The second script is hosted by stotty who hasnt played or supported his scripts for 2 years now so I wouldnt even try making that work the first script hosted by FNF would need at least the Village Headquarters changing to just Headquarters in your custom order following tw's most recent release (which Im told dropped the 'Village')

DeletedUser106703

The second script is hosted by stotty who hasnt played or supported his scripts for 2 years now so I wouldnt even try making that work the first script hosted by FNF would need at least the Village Headquarters changing to just Headquarters in your custom order following tw's most recent release (which Im told dropped the 'Village')

Hey Lonestar1, thanks for the quick reply. I had seen the notes on the HQ changing name, but had not figured that having 1 miss-named variable in the array would not break the array. However I just tried it, dropping the 'Village' as noted. Unfortunately the custom array still gets ignored. It tries to cat the Barracks instead of the Stable*

*(I set the order as follows in my edit just to test: var arrCustomOrder =["Wall", "Stable", "Barracks", "Headquarters", "Workshop", "Academy", "Smithy", "Rally point", "Statue", "Farm", "Market"];) and yes, the village had a stable!

I just does not seem like FnF's script accepts the custom array. :(

DeletedUser

unfortunately I can only test on beta and Ive no premium there which means I run foul of the old style window.main stuff in the script

DeletedUser114677

Does anybody have a working version of this script by any chance?
Preferably cascading and with the ability to use both off and def villas if possible :lol:

DeletedUser

AFAIK the version hosted on taktimer should work so long as you use the correct custom order

DeletedUser64969

can anyone fix this script? being looking around for someone to do it, but seem's most scriptwriters have quit, and this is likely one of the best scripts out there for whoever made it :(.