Bye to w17 and TW

DeletedUser

Well I do not know many here on w17 to be honest. Most of my posts were aggresive in my views. I was flamed and I flamed.

I havent talked to many here on the forums ingame or on forum mail so my farewell will be much shorter.

A few guide lines first.

I use to be in TNR and when we declared on FC it was my opinion as they were a threat and not because of K~head. Then FC joined [BA] (some of you)
Then I quit TW for a while and when returned we were at war with FEA so I started making plans and co-ordinating attacks but I came up with a better solution and joined their tribe under a noobish account, Ellanova
Got Boris to dismiss many with my circular mail and posting his in tribe information.

Then I saw that the war TNR vs FEA was a stalemate so I mailed a alliance tribes (not K~head) and Naps telling them we were going to merge into xDEx and forgot 1 tribe... TAO so i felt bad and due to some reasons I took a few top ex-TNR members with me into TAO but it took them 2 weeks? to accept us even though we were allys in the pass.

We joined TAO and it was fun and great but then game Real Life :icon_surprised: and had to give account away.

I made a few great friends here though as (dont take the order of names personally)

Aggyuk- Was my k11 friend long before I joined TNR and was nice having you as a neighbour :icon_redface:

Jestdbar-Same as aggyuk but I guess a bit better :icon_razz: as he helped me and when he quit I took his account over :icon_rolleyes:

Ferdia95-Will be missed and enjoyed being under your command :icon_cool:

Jimi1211-I hope i got your username right :icon_confused:
Well nice co-playing with you on w27. Nice talking to you and I wish you good luck ingame and Real life :icon_wink:

Super Fast-Man we co-played well on UK and when I am gone for 3 days we are pwned? Damn you are a noob :icon_razz: and to good you cant reply here Noob, noob :icon_razz:

Netjakdim-Damn i forgot your ingame name :icon_sad:
Oh well nice talking to you before. Even though for a bit

ISE-Sad to see you gone :icon_cry:

Jesparza692001-Nice having you at my side all the time. You will always be a loyal member to me and I hope you log onto MSN time to time to have a small chat

Spectors-Even though we had our argument about the Lord issue I still have respcet for you as you were willing to war a whole tribe just for a personal ally

Well thats all the time I have today.

The rest I havent added os because I either have no time, never liked you/respected you enough, no reason to add you.

Farewell TW and good luck. I hope TAO do what I wanted to do but never told anyone as it was my own opinion.

:icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Later days my friend you will be missed by alot of members. But me especially. was glad to work with plotting which enemy to take out.....thanks for all the good planning and attacking enemies with me.

netjakdim

Netjakdim-Damn i forgot your ingame name :icon_sad:
Oh well nice talking to you before. Even though for a bit
:icon_cry:

Well sir as my ingame name is Netjakdim I can see where you got confused:lol:

What is this mess about you leaving just take a short vacation and come on back. Do you realize how long it has taken me to work on a cluster near you so we could be neighbors.:icon_evil:

Anyway good luck with real life