Bye W29 <3

DeletedUser

Hello W29,

I am taken my official leave from W29. Me and my 270 point account (Newly restarted). But W29 will always be remembered in my heart because of leading DSL in the first 6-8 months and coming back from time to time since. I made some good friends on this world as well as some respected enemies. But It was one heck of a ride, even though I really haven't been here in 5 months, except for the past few days in game talking to a few people about future plans, to re connect and to see what has happened with W29. I at first thought maybe I would stay for awhile and taken an account, but I realized W29 is far from the same world and most of the friends I had here are either leaving or has already left.

But I wish everyone the best of luck with their future plans and in RL, friend or enemy.

Shout out to all the former DSL members that made this world fun. To all the enemies in the tribes we fought together that made it interesting. This was a fun world while I was here, I wish RL things didn't happen which damaged my W29 career, but RL is 10x more important than a game and gets taken care of first.

I will be seeing a good handful of you guys in a future world(s) as well as on Skype.

Good Luck to the Rest of W29

TDO*

DeletedUser

What?!?!?1?!?!?!?!123?!?!?!?! Noez! TDO* leaving.... :-o This right here changes everything. THIS is the biggest change since W29 started. The world is officially over. How will we go on? :icon_cry:

However far away, I will always luvz joo
However long I stay, I will always love joo
Whatever words I say, I will always love joo
<3

P.S. [spoil][2:01:00 AM] Tom Barrett: u get smexy stories and smexy chats and smexy pictures and cookies if u do. and i father your kittens[/spoil]

=^-^=

ToPaT

I don't play this world but I love you and I will never leave your side. Please don't leave me TDO* :'(

bugcommander

Tom you were one of the key players in the history of W29 and with your retirement from it the world is missing one of its truely great players. I wish you luck on all future enterprises be they here or in real life

DeletedUser

TDO* how could you leave us like this, I thought you loved me :icon_sad:

I want skype harrassment.

TDO only loves one person, and that be Jess. Poor guy, probably doesn't know Dal practically owns her. :( :p

Alsoooo...
/harasses on skype. :3

DeletedUser79621

Woohoo I is loved, although it was only for a short while (with the name as DSL)

DeletedUser

Another DSL player down, we'll be dropping down the ranks dramaticall :(

:p Good Luck Tom, cya on the next world ;)

DeletedUser79621

My hair is actually brown btw. I put blue hair putty in my hair once! and I've been branded a blue haired nubcake >.<