Bye world 37

DeletedUser

I decided to leave this world, was good as NoFear and then early Rally. Enjoyed reading forums. I wasn't playing last few weeks due to busy real life. Actually, I decided to quit earlier but wanted to utilize my 2 month premium :icon_idea:. Since, now its over and I don't wants to continue playing this world.. so I guess its time for me to say 'Good bye World 37'.

Thank you buddies of Nofear and Rally, also like to thank other tribes for making this world active. I like war all over :icon_twisted:.
I am giving my account to Rally, so that they can bring in someone in this world.

Sorry for any mistake in my english statements, its not my native language.

DeletedUser

I decided to leave this world, was good as NoFear and then early Rally. Enjoyed reading forums. I wasn't playing last few weeks due to busy real life. Actually, I decided to quit earlier but wanted to utilize my 2 month premium :icon_idea:. Since, now its over and I don't wants to continue playing this world.. so I guess its time for me to say 'Good bye World 37'.

Thank you buddies of Nofear and Rally, also like to thank other tribes for making this world active. I like war all over :icon_twisted:.
I am giving my account to Rally, so that they can bring in someone in this world.

Sorry for any mistake in my english statements, its not my native language.

Bye.

DeletedUser

I'm moving this to the general forum, since it does not relate to politics.

And good luck to you, war guru

DeletedUser

Take care mate,it was nice knowing you and your skills will be missed.:)

All the best in other worlds and in R/L.

dfix

Goodbye old friend, it was a pleasure knowing and playing with you,

As Squad leaders in RBL and in the early Rally leadership I've known you as skilled and talented player, we said that you worth your weight in gold.

So long mate, hope to see you again, another world some day?
happy0025.gif

DeletedUser75632

Good bye War Guru! You are a great player... Just got internet connection back from about a month gone and it is sad to sign on and see this post.

Good luck man! Best wishes!

-Phil