Can I have a goodbye thread too?

DeletedUser102628

Just thought I would say goodbye to w67, I haven't been playing for about a month now but I thought if I changed my mind, best not to look like an idiot and come back a week later.
Given that I have lasted this long though, Its probably safe to assume if I do play tribal wars again it won't be on this world :)icon_sad: or :) depending on who you are).

I am not going to give a list of players that I enjoyed playing with, but there are defiantly people who made this world fun ^^
Even some people I don't get along so well with have made it a rather.. interesting world.

I feel like every goodbye thread needs the real life excuse, well.. I don't have one.. sorry to disappoint. I'm just not interested in tribal wars anymore.

I will probably still stalk the forums, but that depends on how interesting/active the forums are :icon_smile:

without any further ramblings, Go BARB and finish the world up. Thanks to those who made it a fun world. (bow)

DeletedUser102628

I apparently forgot to mention.. my co-players haven't quit....

DeletedUser36833

A loss for BARB.
Good luck in whatever you decide on the future.

DeletedUser

Its been interesting. Best of luck in rl and see you around on here.

DeletedUser88324

Nate, take care man, enjoy yourself. Was good playing with ya. :)

Soberknight

I hope to read lots from you over here so i wont be saying goodbye as i dont play the game/world.

DeletedUser

Good bye Nathan. We will hold a skype memorial in your name this evening. (bow)

DeletedUser109639

No one can quit tw .. it's kinda of drugs lol

good luck in your RL Nate.