can i join anyone's tribe!

mr men

I'm looking for a tribe in the k65 area. I have been playing this game for a while (i've got over 150pts) and am looking for a tribe that I can work closely with. I have some experience and hope to be able to share that experience with other players as well as learn from them. I am fairly active.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

join mine if you want its the kk pallyboy(me)is leader we aren't the best tribe but we are always lookin for a new member p.s if u do diside to join post your desired name/rank thingy to me and i will make it happen!!!

ebicaco

Merovingians!!

Come and Join To Merovingians

(608|100) K16

Our Axes Will Seal Their Gates!!

ebicaco

i mean knocking them really hard that their gates will be sealed by our axes..

DeletedUser

but with sealed gates you cant get in.... personally I prefer to knock with rams, and make my own gate in the wall :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Join the MED Family, we have 1 member in K16 and many Allies surrounding the K14, K15, K16 and K13 areas.

DeletedUser

1 member who has over 5000 points and the area is mostly sorrounded by MED's Allies and NAPs and the whole continent is mostly sorrounded by MED's Allies and NAPs.

DeletedUser

seems 2 me like u r boxed in, if they all turned on you, u would be well dead:icon_razz: