can i

DeletedUser

player shakemyass has set me as his account sitter and now has told me that he no longer wants to play so can i have his village given to me please

thanks

DeletedUser

stfumember.gif

Dont think thats gonna happen...

DeletedUser2

If you would read the rules you would know that you of course can not have his village given to you. And you can also not take over the village with a nobleman.

§2) While players are sharing an internet connection and 24 thereafter the accounts are to be played completely independent. Sending of resources is strongly forbidden. Particularly accounts that are only played to push another account will be banned. Coordinated attacks, sending of support troops and attacking one another are also not allowed.

DeletedUser137

well, what if he stopped playing his own. then it isnt multi accounting and also if he transfers the sitter to someone else so he can have it, then its also not against the rules i think.

then again seeing as i brought it up, hoodoo will have to rephrase the rules to rid those loopholes.

DeletedUser2

well, if he wasn't account sitting he would have to fight to get the village. Even if the person doesnt' fight back, it's like an abandoned village. And you never know if there is another person trying the same.
So it makes a big difference if he is account sitter or not.