CBS Declares on V/A

DeletedUser111538

@Galluog

You have 10 players with more points than him in V/Aers

Anyway, it's a mute point as V/Aers aren't a bash tribe anymore. Maybe to begin with yes but you don't have a player with a million points in a bash tribe surely...?

DeletedUser

I pointed out we didn't merge our way to victory this time in that statement, not that we don't mass recruit so don't know why you're bringing that up while it's irrelevant to my comment?
I might have mis understood it.

You want to be a basher while you're at a size you'll have low morale on targets yourself. :icon_confused:

BAsicaly i wanted to settle a realtionship like having a Personal NAP and placed in Your basher tribe, I would have liked to coordinated on taking out diffrent targets locally.

1. It isn't bad recruitment, just because of your size it would be stupid to recruit you as a basher.

The below statement was a joke that why i added the smily. :)
xshahzad said:
From my point of view it is bad recruitment, as some one of our calibar is not able to be recruited and their are others that are being recruited. :)

2. I personally picked up one member from TBD that actually showed some worth and is still at a low enough size to bash.

that is good.

Why would we recruit a player your size, that didn't even manage to noble one village off of me even though I was the main frontline against you and you guys had multiple people OP on me, as a basher? :icon_rolleyes:

Eventhough i joined the account on 8th i did not played it activlytill 17 or 18th. I beleive if we do a one on one we would not disappoint you this time.

You didn't prove yourself in the war at all and you're too big to be a basher. What made you think we'd take you in instead of nobling you?

I do not plan to be a basher i want to be in V/A, but with current situation where we are we have to start with bashing and grow our way up. We are normally in the top 20 players of a world.

bash for me :) lol
Ypu are not in V/A or V/Aers. (JK)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97716

You complete and utter rookie, I am not in V/A. I'm not even under that alias, god knows where you got that from. None of this hugging and merging here. It used to be an achievement to get over a mill points in the original worlds, now it's a walk in the park.

chriswalsh - 2.1mill Account settings : hit delete? erm yea sure surrounded by blues now anyway

tharts why

DeletedUser

your 2.1M in W8 and surrounded by blue?what the hell was you doing? sending one train per 6 months? :lol:

DeletedUser97716

Again, you show your complete and utter noviceness, that is W8, have you ever seen this alias in w68? haha!! thats when I was in CEG in the BLOC you fool.

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Its funny how you think your good and shit. And my complete and utter noviceness? Lol nice try bud. Umadbro?

Edit: Lol just looked up your world 8 stats. You're a joke

DeletedUser

Why do you need to chek on W8 to notice he's a joke?We can clearly see it in here.Being arrogant is one thing,but the way he talk....WOW hahahahahaah.Btw...My W9 acount was better then is W8,And I quited like 4 years ago...

DeletedUser

Again, you show your complete and utter noviceness, that is W8, have you ever seen this alias in w68? haha!! thats when I was in CEG in the BLOC you fool.

Its funny how you think your good and shit. And my complete and utter noviceness? Lol nice try bud. Umadbro?

Edit: Lol just looked up your world 8 stats. You're a joke

Why do you need to chek on W8 to notice he's a joke?We can clearly see it in here.Being arrogant is one thing,but the way he talk....WOW hahahahahaah.Btw...My W9 acount was better then is W8,And I quited like 4 years ago...

From ur posts I get a feeling that calling other novice(noob) makes you pro. But being honest it gives and impression that you might think you are pro but you are still novice(Noob). The more you get better the less you call other noob.

So instead of looking down on others and insulting eachother it is better that you see where you are weak or he is weak and try to fix you or his deficiencies.

Hope you guys understand.

Obviously I can call you guys Novice(noob) as i am a pro for sure. (JK)

DeletedUser

Your post made me smile,and its not me being sarcastic :D

And Im not calling him ''noob'' or ''pro'' im calling him ''a joke'' Wich have nothing to do with is ingame skill,wich I know nothing about tbh.

lmmram

So Dan can we get that update in another CBS talking points? Its been far longer than originally anticipated ;)

DeletedUser112671

I doubt you'll be getting an update mate....or any sort of word from Dan.